Chapter 38: WHO ARE YOU

The kiss went on but was cut off by sudden movement in the grass, Lan Zhan's ears that detected a noise immediately went to protective mode on his dear Wei Ying...

Both of them went on the bush and a light covered their whole bodies, they held each other's hands but their body slowly disappeared.

Both of them woke up at a place called a hospital by many, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan has been on a coma for 1 month.

They went out of their rooms to look for a person they are looking for, in the big wide hospital. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo saw each other the moment they opened the door, their rooms were across each other, both ran into each other on the 5 meters distance and hugged each other tightly, the other welcomed him. In each others embrace tears fell down without their control, soon they broke the hug and wiped the others tears and laughed. 

They went on one of the rooms explained the wonderful dream that happened, both of them laughed and the moment was interrupted by their parents showing up and hugged the both of them...

They told their relationship to their own parents and the elders gladly accepted it, but their story hasn't ended yet, another journey in their life will continue...

~THE END~

Have a nice day everyone. Today the story TOO LATE has ended Happy Four Months to us! Thank you so much in this 4 months journey, Thanks for the 3K reads and the 257 votes, I appreciate it and thus a new story Again or Never will be published in a while, there would be even slower updates with more stories so bear with me.