Chapter 34: Confessions

THE END ...

...Just Kidding

As it rained Wei Wuxian was still crying nobody can persuade him to take shelter from the rain. Zewu-Jun and the others rested at the trees that didn't fall down until they saw someone up above and landed, Zewu-Jun almost stuttered and Sizhui immediately hugged one of the person who just arrived, he patted Sizhui and asked, "Where's Wei Ying?"

Jiang Cheng pointed at the direction of Wei Ying and said, "Over there, nobody could persuade him"
The man walked up to him, and Wei Ying noticed someone coming on his way, it was a bit blurry as he was close to passing out but he still saw who that person was, he spoke in a low voice, "Lan Zhan" he then passed out and the man quickly ran to catch him before he falls on the ground, he rode his sword back to Gusu...

~GUSU~

After a few hours Wei Ying woke up it was already night time a few stars are twinkling in the sky but his eyes were lifeless tears then started falling out from his eyes as he stared outside while holding Lan Zhan's forehead ribbon that was tied on his right wrist.

Such a fool to not notice how the forehead ribbon got there -_-

Soon someone came out of the bathroom wearing only the inner clothes Wei Ying heard a sound and looked at the direction, his eyes focused on that same person as his eyes produced more tears, Lan Zhan immediately went to his side and  wiped off his tears, "Wei Ying don't cry I am here alright?"
Wei Ying hugged that Lan Zhan tightly afraid that he would go away he said while sobbing, "You're so cruel, I thought you left me alone" He hit Lan Zhan's chest and Lan Zhan let him to relieve his anger and he held him close after Wei Ying stopped hitting him...
Wei Ying, "Where were you? Why was my silver bell there?"
Lan Zhan, "I immediately came to Gusu to look for you, I guess I dropped that at the fight, now don't cry it's my fault alright?"
Wei Ying, "Sorry"
Lan Zhan, "Why are you saying sorry?"
Wei Ying, "Now I know how you felt in those 16 years..."
Lan Zhan, "Wei Ying, don't be sorry, because I only regretted not telling you nor saving you at that time, waiting for 16 years and finding you back... You are the biggest blessing of my life"
Wei Ying, "Having you beside me is my biggest blessing"

They both looked at each other and Wei Ying's tears were already dry long ago but some tears escaped his eyes again when Lan Zhan said that he was the biggest blessing in his life, Lan Zhan kissed his tears away and he went down to his lips, Lan Zhan licked the lower lip of Wei Ying asking for entrance, Wei Ying opened his mouth and gave Lan Zhan entrance, Lan Zhan made his way inside Wei Ying's mouth tasting every corner of it and their lips worked together and they parted after some time as they ran out of air, a string of saliva connected the two. Before things gets heated between them Wei Ying spoke up.

"Lan Zhan, only today did you really confess to me"
Lan Zhan, "Feelings for you are beyond words, if my mouth doesn't utter a sound" He took Wei Ying's hand and placed it at his chest exactly where his heart beats faster than normal, "Then listen to my heart"
Wei Ying blushed but still said, "I don't need to, you are mine from the moment I marked you"

Warning smut ahead (I warned you :D)

Lan Zhan, "When? I don't remember"
Wei Ying, "Because you're drunk my fuddy-duddy"
Lan Zhan, "Really?"
Wei Ying, "How about I mark you again?"
Lan Zhan, "Where?"
Wei Ying turned more red than needed, "LAN WANGJI!"
Lan Zhan smirked as Wei Ying wrapped his hands around Lan Zhan's nape, Lan Zhan pushed him to the bed and kissed him fiercely Wei Ying didn't complain and let his Lan Zhan dominate him, the kiss was broken and both of them removed their inner clothes both naked staring at each other, the room was dark as the air blew off the candle but they could still see each other, their eyes full of lust and affection, Lan Zhan topped Wei Ying and kissed him roughly, Wei Ying replied to the kiss and his legs wrapped around Lan Zhan's waist while rubbing their evident erection against each other, Wei Ying sent a talisman flying to the wall it was a silencing talisman and they got on with their everyday activity...

Lan Zhan prepared Wei Ying by scissoring his fingers inside his hole, Wei Ying moaned loudly when Lan Zhan hit his spot, Lan Zhan's pace then became quicker as Wei Ying's moans became louder, Wei Ying's right hand made it's way to Lan Zhan's erection and stroked it making Lan Zhan moan and stopped what he was doing for a second but soon he continued and he went more faster that made Wei Ying cum on his stomach, after that Wei Ying stood up and they switched positions, Lan Zhan knew what Wei Ying wanted to do, so he let him be Wei Ying stroked Lan Zhan's cock before shoving it inside his mouth...

Wei Ying bobbed his head up and down giving Lan Zhan a good blowjob, Lan Zhan's hands turned into a fist as he moaned while Wei Wuxian was still bobbing his head up and down and after Wei Ying fastened his pace, Lan Zhan came deep inside his mouth Wei Ying swallowed everything as he did every time after that Wei Ying got up and stroked Lan Zhan's cock, he then sat on it slowly as he felt his orgasm, when it was sucked by his ass fully he felt it deep inside him almost reaching his stomach, after a while he started moving up and down as Lan Zhan threw his head back in pleasure, Wei Ying's pace became slow and Lan Zhan picked up his butt cheeks and helped him move it up and down they both felt they were cumming and they both came after each other, Wei Ying fell on top of Lan Zhan their bodies sticking together but Lan Zhan wasn't done yet, he flipped them and changed positions...

He placed the hair behind Wei Ying's ear that covered his beautiful face, Wei Ying then pulled him for a kiss and Lan Zhan started moving with moans escaping from his mouth from the kiss, Lan Zhan went even rougher hearing Wei Ying's moans, they broke the kiss gasping for air as Wei Ying scratched Lan Zhan's back and his toes curled legs tightly wrapping around Lan Zhan's waist.

Wei Ying, "Lan'er gege faster ahhh.... ahhh. nghhhh, mhhhhh, ahhhhhh, harder"
Lan Zhan was more turned on as he grew bigger inside Wei Ying, thus fucked him harder and faster, Wei Ying cummed and Lan Zhan came right after.
Wei Ying, "Lan Zhan, no... enough, no more"
Lan Zhan smiled as he pulled out of Wei Ying and Wei Ying moaned slightly, Lan Zhan then picked him up and placed him in the tub he prepared a while ago, he heated it with some spiritual power and Wei Ying enjoyed the water with Lan Zhan washing him, but soon he became hard and another round happened as the wooden tub broke...

Happy 84 days!!! This started at Nov. 28, 2021 now it's almost coming to an end, I'll add some bonus chapters and this will be officially complete on the 28th of this month which makes it 4 month... I hope you enjoyed this story and tell your thoughts in the comments, don't forget to leave a vote. See you again