Chapter 35: Drunk S3x 18+

[This happened when Lan Zhan accidentally drank liquor and they had the rough sex at the inn... As promised here is the smut part of the chapter]

Lan Zhan took his forehead ribbon and tied Wei Ying's hand together as he kissed his neck leaving hickeys, he then undressed Wei Ying's clothes and undressed himself too, Wei Ying gulped seeing Lan Zhan is hard, he then thought of something, he turned around his back facing Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan was dissatisfied, he then faced the door wanting to get out and yes, he was naked, Wei Ying quickly stood up and stopped him, Lan Zhan took the chance and kissed Wei Ying, he responded to the kiss as they both were led on the bed, Wei Ying placed his hands on Lan Zhan's nape and deepened the kiss.

Lan Zhan's hand then made is way to Wei Ying's hole, Wei Ying moaned as his hole was being teased by Lan Zhan's fingers, the moan made Lan Zhan turned on as Wei Ying moaned...

Wei Ying, "Lan Zhan pleaseeee"
Lan Zhan, "Say what you want"
Wei Ying, "Fuck me until I beg for mercy and don't stop until I'm all drained'
Lan Zhan smirked and positioned himself, Wei Ying then felt Lan Zhan thrusting in one go, he moaned loudly as he felt Lan Zhan was too big his legs wrapped around Lan Zhan's waist, his hands that were tied was still at Lan Zhan's nape holding onto some of Lan Zhan's hair, after a while Wei Ying nodded and Lan Zhan began thrusting hard and fast Wei Ying didn't keep his moans as he already placed a silencing talisman and closed all the windows, Lan Zhan fucked him hard and Wei Ying finally cummed, Lan Zhan cummed soon after.

But Lan Zhan wasn't done yet, he groaned as Wei Ying felt tight, Wei Ying moaned, "ahhhhhhh.... nggggghhhhh... wahhhhh...." and Lan Zhan thrust even harder and faster getting turned on by Wei Ying's moans, Wei Ying then bit Lan Zhan's neck as the pleasure was too much for him, he then began tasting blood, and soon after that Lan Zhan hit his sweet-spot that made him let go of the piece of mean he bit and threw back his head in pleasure, he arced his back and soon cum for the 2nd time, Lan Zhan didn't cum but instead he went out of Wei Ying, he rubbed both of their cocks and moans together with groans could be heard, he soon cum and sprayed everything to Wei Ying's stomach./

Wei Ying tried to tease Lan Zhan but only received a smack and he was fucked again this time Lan Zhan gave it his all, he fucked Wei Ying hard and fast that what came out from his mouth was, "ahhhhh... lan'er gege... faster.... harder Lan Zhan... ngggggghhhh.... I'm cumming..... Lan Zhannnnn.... ughhhhh... mnnnnnnnn...."

Wei Ying thought that Lan Zhan was done or asleep but as soon as he took a peek at him, he saw him rubbing his own cock, Wei Ying then stood up and kneeled in front of Lan Zhan, he took the length into his mouth that made Lan Zhan moan as he got harder, the length poked his throat, he soon bobbed up and down and used his talented tongue to pleasure Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan then came on Wei Ying's mouth, and Wei Ying just swallowed everything not leaving a single drop of it, after that Lan Zhan once again led him to the bed but this time he placed him on fours, but his hands were tied made it a bit harder to support, Lan Zhan shoved his length inside roughly as he stroked Wei Ying's cock and thrusted, Wei Ying was moaning loudly as his sweet spot was hit and his cock was being stroked, he felt pleasure both on the front and the back, his arms and legs soon gave up and he fell on the bed, Lan Zhan continued fucking him all night long and that's how they did a good 10 rounds...