Chapter 15: Different world

They both came back to their senses upon hearing a scream, it was a child around 16. Wei Ying turned to the direction of the noise. It sounded like the person fell, when the fog cleared, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were staring at each other and looked sideways awkwardly on what they just did. 

Jin Ling while standing up, "ow"
Wei Ying, "Oh?"
Jin Ling, "Madman, what are you doing here?"
Wei Ying, "I'm with my Hangguang-Jun"
Jingyi, "Young Mistress Jin, how are you?"
Jin Ling, "You shut up"
Sizhui bowing politely, "Master, Mo gongzi"
Zizhen bowed, "Hangguang-Jun"
Jingyi, "Hangguang-Jun" Jin Ling did the same
Wei Ying, "Hey, you greet only Hangguang-Jun, what about me? Only Sizhui greeted me. *hmph* Impolite"
Lan Zhan, "Why are you here?"
Sizhui, "Master, the task assigned by Zewu-Jun led us here."
Lan Zhan, "Make a detailed report all of you, I'll read them later."
Sizhui, "Yes"

They then noticed a ton of corpses trying to attack them, Lan Zhan pulled out Wangji and was midair, Wei Ying guided the children away.

Zizhen, "Hangguang-Jun is really amazing, he can deal them by himself"
Jingyi, "He has always been"
Sizhui, "Jingyi, mind your manners."
Wei Ying, "Hey, children"
They replied in unison, "Who is your children?"
Wei Ying, "Alright alright, fine." He continued, "Congratulations, you got poisoned"
Sizhui, "Mo gongzi, what kind of poison?"
Jingyi, "He's probably just kidding"
Zizhen, "I don't think it's a joke though, I feel so itchy"
Wei Ying, "It' the corpse poison, anyone poisoned will become a corpse after an hour."
Sizhui, "Then Mo gongzi, is there a way to cure it?"
Wei Ying, Find a house with someone inside."

They went from house to house, they finally found one, but as they went in the roof broke.
Children, "AH!!!"
Wei Ying, "Lan Zhan, what's wrong?"
Lan Zhan, "It's Song Lan"
Wei Ying, "Impossible, he had high cultivation, it's impossible for him to be made into a puppet."
Lan Zhan, "Frost Mark"
Wei Ying, "WHAT?!?!"
Sizhui, "But Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan were..."
Lan Zhan, "His tongue was cut."

Zizhen, "Did they fight?"
Jingyi, "If his tongue is cut off then that means he said something wrong."
Jin Ling, "His tongue was cut off and XIao Dianxia is blind, someone did it on purpose."
Sizhui, "Makes sense"
Wei Ying, "Hmm" he added "Wait, you're all poisoned, let's find glutinous rice."
Jingyi, "Found it"
Jin Ling, "Why do you need it anyways"
Sizhui, "You we're looking for a house with someone inside, could it be that glutinous rice could cure corpse poison?"
Wei Ying, "So smart"
Jingyi, "Of course, he is Hangguang-Jun's only son"
Sizhui, "Jingyi, want to copy the rules again? I told you again an again, I'm not his son, don't speak nonsense."
Jin Ling, "It's not like only the Lan's know that"
Lan Zhan went in, "Know what?"
Jingyi, "Nothing Hangguang-Jun"
Lan Zhan, "Talking behind peoples back, 10 times... Talking nonsense, 20 times..."
Zizhen and others, 'Hangguang-Jun is really strict'

Xue Yang, "Hangguang-Jun is really strict haha"
Wei Ying, "Xue Yang?"
Xue Yang, "Mind if we talk outside?"
Wei Ying, "Alright"

Wei Ying patted Lan Zhan's shoulder giving him a reassuring smile, Lan Zhan nodded. They went out as Lan Zhan went to the kitchen with Sizhui, they were cleaning the kitchen.

Xue Yang, "Yilling Laozu, Greetings"
Wei Ying, "Skip the formalities, what do you want?"
Xue Yang, "I need help from the great founder of demonic cultivation."
Wei Ying, "Help?"
Xue Yang, "I wouldn't ask help from you if I could do it myself."

Xue Yang handed Wei Ying a spiritual bag, Wei Ying inspected it, it was a broken soul.
Wei Ying, "If the owner doesn't even have the will to live, it couldn't be fixed anymore."
Xue Yang, "I don't care, just fix it!"
Wei Ying, "XUE YANG! You made Senior kill himself and now you want to revive him? Do you really think you deserve it?"
Xue Yang, "Then Yilling Laozu, do you deserve Hangguang-Jun's love?"

Wei Ying was taken aback by the question, he thought, 'I... I really don't think I deserve him, he is the Hangguang-Jun everyone looked up to but I... I am a merciless killer, the Yilling Laozu who's hands is covered in blood... I really don't think I deserve him, I don't even think if I'm willing to stay at his side... He got hurt, broke his sect rules, it was all because of me. We are in different worlds, but still I wish to stay by his side.'

Xue Yang, "Do you even know the things he did for you?" He said with an evil smirk afterwards...

**

Happy Holidays! How was Christmas? Belated Merry Christmas to everyone... Gonna update slow since I am a bit busy these days... I hope you'll enjoy it, see ya'll soon.