Chapter 27: The Trio

Jin Guagyao was so angry that the prostitute he spared escaped, and that person is a witness of how the Old Clan Leader Jin died... He went rampant and asked Su She and his men to hunt her down...

Jin Guangyao, "Bring her to me if alive, if dead I want to see her corpse!"
The men agreed and set off, Su She led a group and another led a group too, they went to different ways... But to no avail, they don't have any information about that certain woman...

Jin Guangyao then received a letter from an unknown person, the writing is somewhat familiar to him but he didn't mind about it, he is more curious about what the letter says...

"Yilling Laozu is back, prepare for your doom... I know all you did, Nie Mingjue, the brothel that was burned down and a temple above it, the old clan leader Jin, your son... And your wife, turn yourself in 3 days or else, everything will be revealed in public.."

Jin Guangyao was afraid that his deeds would be known thus he began preparing for it, after all he still has 3 days... He wondered who the Yilling Laozu was, in the end he went to the secret room at Jin Sect, he saw that offering spell, the evil spell that could call out a soul for revenge, as he remembered, his little brother Mo Xuanyu knew his secret thus he kicked him out of Jinlingtai and made him a madman so that people won't take what he says easily... He then remembered how Hangguang-Jun treated Xuanyu with care and worry at the Mountain and at the banquet, so before he goes he wants to ruin the two....

~Xuanwu Cave~

Wei Ying always made sure that Lan Zhan is by his side, he never let him left his sight or should I say side, whatever Lan Zhan does Wei Ying os always looking at him, Lan Zhan was a bit confused but he wanted Wei Ying to explain, but he don't dare say it for fear he would be upset and goes away...

Wei Ying, "You don't want to ask me something?"
Lan Zhan, "I do, but I would wait for you to open up, you would tell mw when you're ready"
Wei Ying, If an attack is facing to me and it's too late to draw your sword or Wangji what'll you do?"
Lan Zhan, "Block the attack for you"
Wei Ying, "That's exactly what happened in my nightmare, and this isn't the first time"
Lan Zhan, "But the attacker who is he?"
Wei Ying, "Don't pretend anymore, Jin Guangyao, Nie Xiong... I saw it"
Lan Zhan, "I..."
Wei Ying, "You discovered a secret, you and Huaisang made an agreement"
Lan Zhan, "Who told you that?"
Wei Ying, "My dreams"
Lan Zhan, "..."
Wei Ying started crying, Lan zhan was surprised and went to comfort him, he wiped off his tears and rubbed his back...
Wei Ying,"Lan Zhan, I can't lose anyone again, I killed Madam Jiang and Uncle Jiang, I killed Shijie, Mom and Dad is gone, I can't lose you too"
His tears fell as Lan Zhan cupped his face to look at him...

Lan Zhan, "I'm not leaving you, never again, okay?"
Wei Ying nodded and sniffed, he wiped off his tears and hugged Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan smiled and hugged him back, patting his back humming WangXian, Wei Ying felt sleepy and feel asleep, Lan Zhan picked him up in bridal style and placed him on the bed, he kissed Wei Ying's forehead and smiled, he then joined him and cuddle him near, they both fell asleep while hugging each other...

Just then the son also won't be left alone, he followed his dad and mom here for a long time, but noticing the they didn't go out for days, he went inside, he saw his parents sleeping peacefully cuddling each other, it has been a few hours it was getting dark so he decided to wake them both up, A'Yuan then used a bit of spiritual power and hit both of their foreheads Wei Ying exclaimed with an Ah while Lan Zhan got up and saw A'Yuan... Wei Ying rubbed his eyes and saw A'Yuan too..

Wei Ying, "Lan A'Yuan! You brat"
A'Yuan, "You've been sleeping like a log"
Lan Zhan, "What brings you here?"
A'Yuan, "I can't see my own parents now? He giggled and smiles at them, the couple smiled softly looking at their little son...
Wei Ying, "A'Yuan where's your Uncle Wen Ning?"
A'Yuan, "Probably just somewhere guarding this cave"
Wei Ying, "Well you shouldn't stay here, or else you can't sleep"
Lan Zhan's ears reddened..
A'Yuan, "Why mom?"
Wei Ying, "Because... wait, what did you just call me?"
A'Yuan, "Mommmmmm"
Wei Ying, "Who's your mom?! I am a man I.."
Lan Zhan chuckled seeing the two...
Wei Ying, "Forget it, if am ur mom Who's your dad?"
Lan Yuan, "Of Course my dad is Hangguang-Jun"
Wei Ying blushed and Lan Zhan's ears turned red...
Lan Yuan, "Oh I want a little brother soon hahahaha"
Wei Ying shouted at A'Yuan, "Lan A'Yuan you brat come here... I'm not the great Yilling Laozu if I can't school you today"
Lan Yuan, "Yes mom hahahahahah"
Lan Zhan smiled seeing the two having this family is enough for him...