Chapter 28: Drunk

They all have gone to bed, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying were not sleepy, thus they stayed awake until dawn, the next day, they'll go down the mountain for food and necessities...

~Next Day, Down the Mountains~

Wei Ying proudly held Sizhui's hand and Lan Zhan holding Sizhui's other hand, they exactly look like a family of three, and they started buying goods...

After they were done, they went for food at the tavern, Wei Ying ordered a few spicy dishes, Lan Zhan just smiled seeing him so happy, but Sizhui was planning something else...

Once they started eating he held both of their hands, he shake Wei Ying's hand and said, "Mom" he then shake Lan Zhan's and said, "Dad"

After that Lan Zhan's ears were red and Wei Ying was blushing so hard and cute in some way, Sizhui smiled seeing his plan work, he then pocked up his chopsticks and started eating glancing at the two of them...

~POV~

Wei Ying, 'What was that, and why did Lan Zhan not respond?' As Wei Ying looked at him, his ears are flushed red, he moved his gaze to his food and started eating again, he smiled a but thinking how he was flushed by only those words.

Lan Zhan, 'What was that? Why didn't Wei Ying get back at Sizhui?' I looked at him slightly chuckling, and I don't know why also, I looked at my food and started eating while stealing glances at him... When I stuffed something in my mouth I felt hot, Wei Ying exclaimed.

Wei Ying, "Lan Zhan that's spicy!"
Lan Zhan, "Hm?"
Sizhui gave Lan Zhan the nearest cup he can get and before Wei Ying could react Lan Zhan drank it...

LIQUOR!!

Wei Ying, "Eh Lan Zhan?"
Sizhui, "Mom, what's wrong with dad?"
Lan Zhan's head rests on the table as Wei Ying and Sizhui were frozen on spot...
Wei Ying, "A'Yuan that wasn't water, it's liquor!"
Sizhui, "Ahhh?!"
Wei Ying, "Book 2 rooms I'll bring him in our room, book for one yourself cause tonight he will go crazy"
Sizhui, "Oh"

...After A'Yuan booked the rooms Wei Ying carried the slightly taller and heavy man upstairs to the room and laid him on the bed, he got a basin and a water, he also told Sizhui not to bother then for the night and he will place silencing talisman as Lan Zhan might be naughty later on, he cleaned his husband up and covered him with the blanket, just as he was to leave a hand grabbed his wrist....

Lan Zhan was crying,"Wei Ying, don't go"
Wei Ying faced him in shock and surprise, "Lan Zhan don't cry, I wouldn't leave you"
Lan Zhan, "Really? *Sniff"
Wei Ying kissed Lan Zhan's tears and said, "I won't"

🔞🔞🔞🔞

Lan Zhan then gave Wei Ying a peck on the lips, Wei Ying was shocked but he returned the kiss and it was more passionate and rough, Lan Zhan licked Wei Ying's bottom lip asking for permission, Wei Ying opened his mouth and let Lan Zhan in....

Lan Han explored Wei Ying's mouth tasting every part of it, their tongues twisted and fought for dominance, Wei Ying gave in and let his hubby dominate him, they broke the kiss panting heavily grasping for air...

Wei Ying knew Lan Zhan would be rough he screamed internally, 'Lan Wangji my ass will be broken by tomorrow!!!!!'

Lan Zhan took his forehead ribbon and tied Wei Ying's hand together as he kissed his neck leaving hickeys, he then undressed Wei Ying's clothes and undressed himself too, Wei Ying gulped seeing Lan Zhan is hard, he then thought of something, he turned around his back facing Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan was dissatisfied, he then faced the door wanting to get out and yes, he was naked, Wei Ying quickly stood up and stopped him, Lan Zhan took the chance and kissed Wei Ying, he responded to the kiss as they both were led on the bed, Wei Ying placed his hands on Lan Zhan's nape as they did their everyday activity that wasn't done the day Sizhui arrived....