Chapter 33: Chenqing

Everyone used teleportation talisman but Lan Zhan stayed, he has to kill Meng Yao and Su She so they can pay what they owed him and Wei Ying, he took his sword and slashed through, he luckily stopped the talisman for more damage, Su She and Meng Yao were unscratched, so Lan Zhan took out his guqin WANGJI he then played chord assassination, one thing he got from their ancestor Lan Yi.

~Gusu~

Sizhui laid his mother, Wei Ying on the bed at jingshi the dors were closed but everyone was worried, Lan Qiren and Zewu-Jun weren't around but the other disciples were outside the jingshi as they knew what happened they were kneeling everyone knew what the Yilling Laozu Wei Wuxian could do although they were scared of him they still respected Lan Wangji Hangguang-Jun, they don't want to face the wrath of both and thus just kneeled, on the other hand inside the jingshi Sizhui was worried, Wei Wuxian was his mother although not biologically he still grew up in his place and without him and Lan Wangji, he might be dead right now...

Sizhui went to fetch a basin and a towel to wipe of the sweats on his face, and he is having a fever but when he come back the basin in his hands dropped and he quickly unsheathed his sword and pointed it at ...

What did he see?

~Back to Lan Zhan~

the effect was lessened, he then played the chord assassination that almost made the two lose their minds, the trees around were swaying along with the sound waves some were cut down already Meng Yao covered his own ears while Su She was cut into pieces, Meng Yao hadn't had the time to care about it but as time passed by his meridians exploded one by one Tai Yin, Tai Yang, Yang Ming, Shao Yang, Shao Yin, Jue Yin and the other meridians all exploded one at a time his body felt like thousands of ants were biting his insides soon darkness engulfed and he fell on the ground, the last thing he saw was Lan Wangji spitting out blood...

~Jingshi~

Sizhui was pointing the sword at the person who was sending energy to Wei Wuxian, "Who are you?"
The woman answered, "You are Lan Yuan?" She was still sending energy to Wei Wuxian
Sizhui, "How'd you know my birth name? And what are you doing to my mom?!"
The woman stood up and took off her mask it was a woman in her fifties, "So you are my great-grandson"
Sizhui looks confused he looked down his sword was downed a bit, "Great-grandson? Wait, Baoshan Sanren?!" He kneeled and sheathed his sword he bowed and Baoshan Sanren took his arms and let him up...

Sanren, "Good boy, he'll wake-up soon and don't tell him that I was the one who helped alright?"
Sizhui, "Why?"
Sanren, "I trapped myself inside a spiritual weapon, can you guess what kind of weapon it is?"
Sizhui looked around only to find that the chenqing has red and black marks around it, "Is it chenqing?"
Sanren, "Right, that's why it recognized him as an owner"
Sizhui, "Thank you grandma"
Sanren, "You don't need to thank me because he is my grandson so I also wanted to protect him, another thing the chenqing was owned by his mom"
Sizhui, "Grandma, why can mom not know?"
Sanren, "He'll look for a way to free me by then, but the way is to sacrifice a life and the owner's life my daughter saved his life I shouldn't let him get hurt as a repayment when I failed her"
Sizhui, "Grandma, that's where you're wrong, my grandma didn't regret dying with Wei Changze so you needn't blame yourself"

After Sizhui said that a bright light shined around Baoshan Sanren's body and the chenqing, the bright light shined through the jingshi and everyone was amazed almost wanting to get in but still afraid of Hangguang-Jun...

Sanren was out of the chenqing, she is in her real body and she didn't know the reason, but tears came out of her eyes, she locked Sizhui in a tight hug and Sizhui was still shocked on what happened but he returned the hug, just then Jingyi went inside, "SIZHUI!! Hangguang-Jun he he... WHO ARE YOU?!"
Sizhui, "Jingyi, what happened to father?!"

Just then Wei Ying woke up and saw three persons in the room one was Sizhui and Jingyi the third one looked like her mom but a bit younger...

Wei Ying rubbed his eyes and suddenly remembered what just happened, "Lan Zhan... wait Lan Zhan!! Where's Lan Zhan!?!?!" 
All the three looked at him and Jingyi knelt in front ad was crying in front of the bed where Wei Wuxian sat up worried for his soul mate...

Jingyi, "Hangguang-Jun he *sobs he *sobs* he fought with that Jin bastard and Su She no news about him *sobs*" Wei Ying stood up and took chenqing feeling no power, he spoke up, "What happened to chenqing?!" Baoshan Sanren spook up, "I..." Wei Ying stopped her, "You look like my mom, but Miss what are you doing in my room?"
Sizhui spook up, "Mom, she's really not your mom, but she's the mother of your mom"
Wei Ying, "My mom's mother? Baoshan Sanren? Isn't she cultivating in the mountains nobody knows?"
Sizhui, "Mom explain later let's go to Dad"

They were about to ride on their swords but Baoshan Sanren raised her hands and clouds came, the clouds would take them there, after a good five-minutes they spot Zewu-Jun and Jiang Cheng together with other cultivators in there, Lan Qiren, Nie Huaisang, Nie Mingjue were also present...

As soon as they landed others thought, "GHOSTS!" But Lan Qiren immediately bowed recognizing the person beside Sizhui, Zewu-Jun also did the same as he read all the books in the Library thus knew her.

Baoshan Sanren, "Old man, Qiren you're still as respectful as always, but this time if you oppose Wangji and my grandson to be together, I won't spare you! And you, may rise"
Wei Ying immediately ran to the site, he only saw bodies there but none looked like his soul mate, he then walked around more but something caught his eyes, it was a silver bell, his legs felt weak but he dragged himself to that place, the silver bell was still shining, that bell was Wei Wuxian's the bell was from Jiang's, he knelt in front of it and tears fell off his eyes continuously with no end, Zewu-Jun and the others move forward and saw Wei Ying crying while holding a bell on his hands, Jiang Cheng recognized the bell it was Wei Changsze's We Wuxian's father he sighed and looked up at the sky, Zewu-Jun saw the bell it was one of the Jiang's belongings, he looked at Jiang Cheng and Jiang Cheng spoke up...

"His father Wei Changze was the sworn brother of my father, Jiang Fengmian the silver bell is one of the dowry in Jiang blood's off-spring, he gave his love token to Lan Wangji that means he took him as his lover"
Zewu-Jun's tears fell on the ground as the others bowed and it rained heavily...

See you on the next chapters