3.Warning signs

Bucky POV

    " Sir," I dart up at the sudden noise. " Sir, you told me to alert you if Robin had a nightmare." I soon realize it's F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"Okay, thank you," I say as I rub the sleep from my eyes. I stand and make my way to Robin's room. It's a ways away so it takes me a bit. I quickly open the door to see a disrupted and frightened Robin.

    " They're using me," She stares blankly.

Robins POV

    "They're using me," that's all I say.

    " What do you mean?" He asks as he walks over and sits next to me on the bed.

    " I mean, that chip that we found can control me," I semi yell. The images of the bodies fly past my mind. " The things they made me do," I mutter. " I had a memory come back, it was me. But, it wasn't at the same time. I mean we were identical, but I just know she's not me."

    " Okay, I need you to explain the dream in full detail," He instructs. Here goes nothing.

"It was fast paced. First, i'm in that stupid cell and then one of Ross's people comes in and takes me. I'm in another room now, it's some kind of infirmary. He says something about a "chip" which I assume is the thing in my head. Then some mask was put on my face and everything went dark. Next thing I know, I-I'm holding a gun and pulling the trigger," I tell him, my voice is shaking from fear. "I also think that's how I lost my memory, you know the chip. Maybe they have some device in there that wipes my memory." It all makes sense. " I also think one of the only reasons you guys broke in and got me out was because they wanted you to. Think about it. The best way they could get rid of you was through me. They needed me to get into the tower and then they flip the switch."

" We need to tell the others," Bucky says urgently as he quickly gets up. " F.R.I.D.A.Y., alert everyone to meet in the living room." Bucky turns to me, his face full of pity. I fucking swear if someone makes that face at me again i'm going to flip out. " We're going to get through this, I promise." Everyone keeps promising me stuff, lies. We head up and see everyone gathered on the couches. They still seemed to be separated though.

" Okay, this better be good because it's 3am and I should be asleep," Tony groaned.

" You know ticking time bomb you said was in my head? Thats not the only murderous thing I can do," I tell them. I told them everything and soon they all had worried faces. " So yeah, basically the psycho dude can control me, and I think he wants me to kill you." Natasha stands up and makes her way out of the room. Yeah, go snitch on me to the authorities.

" Think the best we can do is get the actual bomb out first, and then figure out the rest," Steve states.

" No, we need to figure out how to stop them from controlling her," Tony retorts.

" For once, I agree with Steven," Vision states. Thanks microwave.

" Okay I see how it is, let you guys decide my fate for me. Thanks," I note sarcastically.

" Okay then, what do you want Robin," Tony asks.

" I think we should get rid of the bomb because that would be an easy way of killing everyone around me. Then, we should figure out the rest," I answer. " Because, if I was them I would try the bomb first and then add the chip as a plan B."

" Are you okay if we perform the extraction today?" Tony asks intently.

"100% on board. The sooner the better," I answer.

"Okay, I'll see how soon I can get my friend to come," Tony rushed as he made his way out of the room.

"Okay, I'm going back to bed now and I suggest you all should too," Steve announces. He quickly shoots a glance at Bucky and Buck nods back. We all file into the elevator. I get off at my floor along with Wanda and Bucky?