11.Ups and Downs

*Trigger warning*

Robin

I wake up, get dressed, and head upstairs. I'm so busy getting ready to see the others that I don't even notice that the time is 4 in the afternoon. I walk into the living room and see Tony, Vision, and Wanda.

    "Hey guys," I greet as I walk over to them. Tony pats the spot on the couch next to him and I take a seat.

    "Morning sleeping beauty," Tony jokes. I roll my eyes at him and sigh. "We need to talk to you Ro. About last night." I knew this was going to happen. Couldn't they have waited until I have eaten.

"The only reason Ross is still alive is because he told us he knew some stuff about you," Wanda sighs. "He is now in the place he sent us, The Raft. He has been questioned and we figured out some things."

"Okay, tell me all you know," I tell them. What could he know that I don't?

"Well we can't tell you everything," Vision says. "Some parts are classified."

"Classified? Shouldn't I know? I was literally the reason for the fight," I snap. Images of Ross flash by my head and I take a deep breath.

"Robin, some of those things... you don't want to know," Wanda assures me. I shoot a confused look at Tony and he just nods his head. "What Ross did to you was bad enough, I don't know what it would do to you if you knew the rest. It's just best that you don't know, you will find out when the time comes." When the time comes my ass, haven't I been waiting long enough?

"We can tell you that Ross has been questioned and we found out a bit about you," Tony sighs. Don't I already know everything about myself? I mean I did lose some memories.

"Okay, shoot," I shrug. Nothing can affect me more than other events in my life.

"Well, we found some things about your family," Tony takes a long pause. "Your mom sold you." I pause.

"Dude, I already knew that," I laugh. He really doesn't know much about me does he.

"It turns out that you had another father figure in your life, I guess he stepped in when your mom got pregnant and I-" He pauses. 

"Well your father didn't want to sell you to Hydra. So they killed him, your mom on the other hand. She sold you so that they wouldn't kill her. In the end they are thought to have killed her because they didn't want any witnesses we assume. Her body was never found, but her husband's was. We know that your mother was saved, since you know she's Eva Lopez and all," Wanda reveals. I take a deep breath. It's funny, I only remember my mom selling me, Hydra must have messed with that too. I turn to Tony and then a question pops into my head.

"Do you know what my name was?" I ask.

"Vienna," he tells me.

"Yay, another one to add to the collection," I joke. "So we have C9, 35H-GQ, Robin, and Vienna. It's kinda nice to have another one that's not random numbers and letters."

"It is a nice name, good song too," Tony says lightheartedly.

    "That is all we are allowed to share for now," Vision informs me. All I do is shrug. I have my ways of figuring things out. Wanda gives me a scolding look.

    "Hey! Stay out of my head," I growl.

    "I'm sorry. But Ro, please, promise me you won't snoop. You really don't want to know," Wanda warns. I huff and cross my arms. After a minute of sulking, my stomach growls and I realize I haven't eaten since dinner last night.