25. So Much is Happening

Robin

    "You better be fucking kidding me," I groan as the elevator door opens.

    "What? I told you I would be back in the morning," Peter points out, "I made poptarts."

"You mean you took it out of the packaging? Also are you the only one here? I get the vibe we're not alone," I tell him as I walk over to the counter and carefully sit down.

"Nope, just me. How are you feeling?" Peter asks.

    "Never been better," I grumble, taking a bite out of a poptart.

    "Uh, do you know when Mr. Stark will be back?" Peter asks awkwardly standing in the middle of the kitchen.

    "Depends, if the mission goes well, they could arrive today. If not I have no idea," I tell him. "Well this has been fun, but I have stuff I have to do," I declare jumping out of the chair a bit too quickly. "Shit, that hurt," I groan rubbing my side. I start to get dizzy from the pain, so I sit on the floor.

    "Ro, you good? Crap crap crap, I think you broke open the scab," Peter notices as he looks at the blood staining my shirt.
    "Okay, what do we do?" I ask, just then a loud thump is heard above us. We both look up at the vent as a boot kicks through the shaft. A short blond man jumps out by surprise.

    "Clint?" I ask, staring at the man.

    "Okay, can you get me some medical gauze to wrap this? And some rubbing alcohol," Clint orders Peter.

    "Yes sir. You know him?" Peter asks as he runs to the elevator.

    "Civil war, so technically you do too" I yell as Peter enters the elevator.

    "Hey Clint," I wave, a bit woozy from the amount of blood I've lost.

    "Hey Robin, what the hell happened," Clint asks as he looks at the wrapped wound. "Who wrapped this?"

    "Yours truly," I smile droopily ,"why the fuck where you in vent?"

    "I was told to check on you," he tells me. I yawn and slowly close my eyes. "Hey, stay with me kid."

    "Yeah, yeah, I'm awake," I groan swatting away his hand.

    "This kid is taking too long, you think you can walk?" Clint asks me. Suddenly I come back to my senses.

    "Yeah, I might need a bit of help," I tell him, as I hold out my hand for him to help me get up.

    "Wow, look at you, asking for help," he smiles as he hoists me up and puts his arm around my shoulder helping me stumble to the elevator.

    "If I wasn't in extreme pain, I would kick you," I threaten as we get in the elevator.

    "Easy tiger," Clint chuckles, pushing the button for the infirmary. My vision starts to get spotty, but I fight away the tiredness. The elevator doors open and Peter stands there, his arms full of bandages and what not.

    "Don't just stand there, grab her other arm and help me bring her to one of the tables," Clint orders Peter, who immediately drops everything and helps.

    "You got yelled at," I tease Peter, who blushes, "you're cute when you're embarrassed."

    "This one should be good," Clint tells Peter who ignores my prior comment and they hoist me onto the table. It's a blur as they patch me up, my head feels heavy and my vision is blurry. I hear muffled noises, are they saying my name?

    "Robin!" A voice calls, taking me out of the woozy state I was in.

    "Yeah?" I respond, my vision still blurry and my body throbbing.