~7~

I lay in bed as my head spins. I haven't talked to Mattheo in about a month, break is less than a week away and I still don't know if I'm going with him. I usually don't eat, I just lay in bed and stare at the ceiling. Or I drink. Or I cry. Or I wonder why this shit happens to me.

I stare at my new scars on my wrists, they're ugly. Draco stopped bye once, I let him talk, I didn't say anything. Blaise came bye, I told him to go away. Tate came bye, I stayed silent. Mattheo has come over every other day for a month, bringing me food, I don't eat if he doesn't bring me something, but I don't talk to him, he usually tells me about his day. Asked if I'm ok, I stay silent, but he gets it.

"Hey, Princess," Theo says, walking in and pecking me on the lips, "here," He hands me a plate.

"Movie night?" He asks. I do nothing to respond. Today is one of the worst days. Every feeling feels magnified. I feel so empty.

I'm not hungry, so I push the plate away. I catch my reflection in the glass. My eye sockets have grown so dark I look dead. And I'm pale. My hair is unbrushed. I look horrible.

I get up and walk into the bathroom, looking at my skeleton self. My fake has sunken in and my eyes are tired.

I walk back and sit next to him, keeping my face dull. "You're beautiful," Mattheo says, tilting my face so that I'm looking at him, "You're so beautiful," He repeats.

I pull away, Liar. I lay my head on his lap. "You should eat, Rae," He says, running his fingers through my hair.

He grabs the remote and plays a movie, I don't have the energy to read what it is. "Tate is your best friend, Rae. And you're in love with Malfoy-" Mattheo starts.

"No, I'm not." I object sternly.

He cups my face, "it's ok to be in love with two people, Raiden,"

"I love you more," I argue.

"I know you do," He smiles, "you need to try to talk to everyone, they all look horrible without you. The group is so much healthier with you,"

"Tate slept with my ex-boyfriend and didn't tell me. My ex-boyfriend slept with my best friend. Blaise got yelled at once and never came back. And you- you just-" I rant.

"I what?" He asks.

"I love you," I say, "I really do, you've come here every other day without fail, I haven't answered, but you don't care, you still come,"

He smiles, "I'd do anything for you,"

"I love you so much," I smile weakly.

He leans in and kisses me. I love when he kisses me.

"You feeling up to my house tomorrow?" He asks.

"Tomorrow?" I reply.

"Tomorrow is break," He explains.

"I completely lost track," I sigh, "could you mail my father for me?"

Theo nods, smiling. He stands and I lean up against the bed.

"I'm glad you're talking again, I missed your voice," Theo admits.

"That didn't stop you from talking," I giggle.

"And your laugh, I really missed that," He smiles. I blush a little.

He sits at my desk and grabs a piece of parchment and a pen. He begins to write. I watch him. I love him so much.

"You're amazing, y'know that?" I ask. He leans back in the chair, smiling at me.

"Of course I know that, crazy," He jokes

I smile. He leans back over the paper.

"Dear Father and mother,
I am going to be staying with Mattheo Riddle over the break. His father has already okayed it.
-RD" Mattheo reads aloud, "that good?"

"Yeah, that's fine," I say, sinking back into my bed.

After sending it, he comes back and we watch movies all night. We don't kiss or anything, we just cuddle until I fall asleep.

I'm going to be meeting Tom Riddle tomorrow...