~14~

I jump up, feeling myself in a good mood. My Dad is dead. I'm no longer angry at Riddle. I feel some sort or numb. That's what it is. I feel nothing and I love it.

I get my robes on and rush to breakfast. I sit by Fred and George, who greet me with hugs and ideas for pranks. "I've missed you over the summer, little sis," Fred says, kissing me on the forehead.

I look up at him. Little sis. I like having a big brother. "I missed you too, Fred," I smile. He smiles back.

"I want a forehead kiss!" George exclaims playfully.

"Aw poor baby," I pout, kissing him on the forehead.

(P.S. WE LOVE FRED RIP IM GONNA MISS YOU BABY!)

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓

"I can't believe I got broken up with," I shrug in disbelief, "I don't really know what's next,"

Draco nods in understanding when I feel a light tap on my shoulder. He's hot. Messy brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a sweet grin on his lips.

"Who are you?" I ask, smirking to myself.

"I'm next," He says.

I hold out my hand. "I'm Raiden Darke," I say, a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"I'm Lorenzo Partridge," He replies, kissing my hand.

"I'm leaving," Draco says, gagging dramatically.

"Are you new?" I ask.

"Yep, I was just sorted," He smiles, letting go of my hand.

"And?" I say.

"Slytherin, you?" He replies.

"Slytherin." I state, "Pleasure to meet you Partridge,"

"Same to you, Raiden," He replies. I turn on my heel and walk toward where ever I'm going. I don't think I've even decided yet.

I don't get far when someone grabs my arm and drags me into an empty classroom.

"What the fuck do you want, Riddle?" I sneer.

"Moody, are we?" He asks.

"What do you want?" I repeat.

"Firey temper," He says, my eyes widen.

Did the dark lord tell Riddle?

"Yeah " Riddle says, "He did," I forgot about legilimency.

"Get out of my head," I snap.

"Or what?" He asks, getting a little too close. I point my palms at him.

"So scary," He says sarcastically.

I grin, letting tiny flames shoot at him.

Mattheo's POV:

"Sooo scary," I smirk. She smirks back, fire flying out of her hands, pushing me roughly against the wall.

She's stronger than I thought. "I know I am." She smiles, legilimency. Didn't know she knew how to do that.

I travel into her mind. 'Don't be a bitch' I transfer to her.

'Fuck you' she transfers back.

I chuckle, cocking my head back. She's just a fucking task.

"I was a task?" She asks, a heartbroken look in her eyes.

Shit. Didn't know she was still in my head. I bite down on my lip.

"Why did you fight Draco?" She asks, narrowing her eyes.

"So you'd trust me," I say honestly.

"You wasted so much time, in my dorm. You kissed me you-"

"It was pretend," I cut in, "it was an act."

Her face falls, "you said you loved me,"

"Everyone says things they don't mean," I state.

Maybe, I shouldn't have said I loved her. I don't. It was too far when I said it.

"Are you even sorry?" She asks.

I shake my head no, "but I don't think you should be too hung up on it. I was a distraction, you're in love with Draco, not me."

"I loved you more. I told you that!" She yells.

I roll my eyes. She's so dramatic. Why is she making a big deal out of this?

"I've never loved anybody," I say simply, "I'm not starting now."

She nods slowly. "I fucking loved you." She says in her mind, "I still do."

"You loved who I pretended to be," I correct, "that wasn't me,"

"I know that," She says, straightening herself, "just wish I could've found out sooner,"

She smiles weakly and walks out.

In Romeo and Juliet, they're from different sides. Like enemies by association. Romeo breaks the rules to be with Juliet. I'd never die over love. Love doesn't seem so important.

Why fall in love with someone? Why not just hope and pray they'll live. Every comedy ends in a wedding. Every tragedy ends in a funeral. So, isn't life just one big tragedy? I'll never be as stupid as Romeo.