~29~

"One more word and I'm cutting your dick off," I say to Draco, who's been getting on my nerves for a week now.

"Theo, when are we going home?" I pout, sitting on his lap as he stares at a computer screen at a desk.

"Whenever we can, Princess," He replies.

I roll my eyes and get off of him. Draco looks at me with dark eyes.

"I know you're mad," He starts,  I grab the scissors from the desk and jump at Malfoy. He tumbles onto the bed. We roll around for a moment before he throws the scissors across the room.

"Watch it!" Theo yells. Me and Draco get silent before looking at each other.

We burst into laughter and fall onto our backs on the bed.

"Oh my Merlin you guys are so loud!" Theo yells, crossing his arms and laying his head down.

I walk up to him and massage his shoulders. "I'm sorry," I say.

He turns and looks at me, pecking my lips. The mark burns but I just smile.

"I love you," He hums.

"I know you do," I wink.

I breathe in heavily. Then, I smell something weird. I look at the ground and see a weird fog filling in.

"Theo?" I yell, beginning to hold my breath.

Mattheo's POV:

"Theo?" Raiden yells, I look at her and see the fear in her eyes. I look to Malfoy and see them both staring at the same thing. The door.

I look at the door too. Fog is filling in. Raiden jumps into my arms. "It's ok, Princess," I smile, sitting her down and taking my shirt off. I wrap it around her face, creating a mask. The bathroom is small, but she can fit.

"Go ahead," I smile, opening the bathroom door, "it's ok,"

She goes in and I shut and lock the door.

"What the hell is going on?" Draco coughs.

"Probably my dad. He won't kill us, breathe in." I say calmly. We will be ok. I'm not too sure about Raiden, though.

My head gets dizzy and I feel myself fall. "Theo!" Raiden yells, I stare at her.

"Get back in the bathroom," I cough as the room falls black.