~24~

I sit on my bed, wishing I could just not have this mark. Tomorrow, me and Draco are going to start trying to fix the cabinet.

But for now, I slip on a short dress and a jacket. I put a pocket knife in the thigh of my dress. I walk down into the Slytherin common room and it reeks of alcohol, sex, and weed.

An unfamiliar song is blasting. No drinks tonight. I spot Draco, Blaise, Tate, and Mattheo. This looks all too familiar.

Draco is making out with Astoria Greengrass, Mattheo is snogging Parkinson, and Tate and Blaise are-

"Yuck." I say, sitting down. Blaise pulls away from Tate.

"It isn't what it-" Tate starts.

"I figured you two would end up together somehow." I shrug.

Mattheo pulls away from Pansy, catching his breath, his eyes automatically meet mine as Pansy kisses his neck.

Pansy grabs onto his crotch and he breaks eye contact, kissing her again. Disgusting.

"Hey, sissy!" Fred exclaims, sitting next to me.

"Hey!" I smile, "how did you get in here?"

"I used to come into your room every night, remember?" He asks.

"Right," I laugh awkwardly.

Fred smiles, grabbing onto my hand and holding it. "Truth or dare!" Pansy squeaks.

Ugh, I hate her.

"Truth or dare, Theo?" She asks.

"Dare," He replies, taking a hit of his joint.

"I dare you to tell me who the prettiest girl in here is," Pansy shines, handing him a bottle of liquid Truth.

He takes it, but I know, if he wanted to, he could with stand the potion.

"Raiden." He spills out, maybe he can't withstand it.

Pansy immediately looks disappointed, handing around bottles if liquid Truth.

When it gets to me, in hesitant. "Come on, don't be a bore." Tate scoffs. I make eye contact with Mattheo as I drink it.

"Truth or dare, Raiden?" Tate asks.

"Dare." I say suspiciously.

"Make out with Fred." Tate states confidently.

My jaw drops, "no!"

"You have to." Blaise smiles. Why is nobody on my side?

I look at Fred. He's like a brother. This is gonna be weird.

"For 2 minutes," Tate adds.

I make a gagging face, but agree.

Mattheo's POV:

Now he's grabbing her hips and pulling her in. Kissing her lips and whispering in her ear and she knows that she shouldn't listen. And that she should be with me and not him. (Alec Benjamin!)