~27~

Mattheo runs in, immediately spotting me. I stay silent. Draco runs in shortly after.

"Did you do this?" Mattheo screams, storming up to Draco.

"No!" Draco yells back. Mattheo throws the first punch, knocking Draco onto the ground.

Draco gets up, pushing Theo against the wall. "Stop it for 2 seconds!" Draco yells. They give each other nasty looks before Theo pushes Draco away.

Mattheo's POV:

Mattheo's POV:

"Infinity," Raiden says, her voice breaking as she continues to sob.

"What Princess?" I ask, kneeling down in front of her.

"I said Infinity!" She yells, "you didn't come! I needed help! I needed you!" She pushes me away.

"Raiden-" I start. I thought the calls were false alarms because everytime I tried to reply, she went silent. And she didn't tell me where she was, I couldn't have known.

"Adrian!" She yells, hiding her face in her knees.

I look back at Malfoy, who just shrugs. Good thing he's not mad that I punched him in the face.

"What did he do, Princess?" I ask. If he laid a hand on her God help me I'll-

She bursts into heavier tears as she leans forward into my arms. She hugs onto me tighter than she ever has before.

"Infinity," She says, she continues to say it, over and over and over.

"Baby, I'm sorry, but tell me what happened?" I plead.

I feel Malfoy crouch down behind me.

He whispers something and I feel her nod against my shoulder. "I'm gonna kill him," Malfoy sneers, standing.

"Don't tell Theo, please," Raiden begs.

"Why?" Draco exclaims.

"Don't tell me what?" I yell.

She clings onto my waist. "I don't want anyone to get hurt," she whimpers.

"I won't hurt anyone!" I yell.

"You're scaring me," she cries into my chest.

Those 3 words dig into my heart. I hold her tighter. I'd never mean to scare her.

"Please, tell me," I beg.

"No." She states.

"Adrian Pucey raped her!" Malfoy yells.

She grips onto me as tight as she can as if it'll hold me here. I feel every ounce of anger I've ever felt hit me.

How dare he even look at her? That son of a bitch. I'm killing him. I'm going to kill him. I get up and push away from Raiden. I don't hear or see anything. Everything goes red.

I enter the common room, seeing Adrian standing there as if he'd accomplished something.

"Avada Kedavra!" I yell, pulling my wand out. I watch him die, everyone in the common room watching as well.

Raiden's POV:

"Theo!" I cry as he leaves. I turn to Draco, "why would you tell him-?"

"Because whatever Mattheo does to Adrian, he deserves. I trust that Mattheo Riddle will do anything and everything in his power to keep you safe." Draco explains, walking over and holding me in his arms.

Mattheo is going to kill Adrian Pucey tonight, I know that for a fact. Now, everyone really will be scared of him. This is just him following in the tracks of his father.