~32~

I groan, getting out of bed. No way does he seriously think that I'm staying in here. I go to the door. He locked it. Of course he did.

I unlock it with my wand and dash onto the school grounds. Everyone is fighting. Then, it gets quiet. Too quiet. "Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort yells.

I hang my head. "Draco, come," He continues, Draco walks over, looking sad and anxious.

Voldemort gives him an awkward side hug and Draco disappears to his mother and father.

Harry jumps up. Not so dead, huh? "Potter!" Draco yells, throwing Harry a wand. Go, Draco!

Everyone begins to fight. Bellatrix immediately attacks me. "Asshole," I mutter as I burn her.

I meet someone's eyes. His eyes. He's beside his dad. Fighting as if I didn't just give him head and then try to kill him.

"Theo!" I yell, he looks at me with sorrow as Voldemort also looks at me.

"Avada Kedavra!" Voldemort yells at me.

It feels as if it's slow motion. Theo jumps in front of the spell and he glows green. I scream out in pain as I rush over to him.

The necklace. He told me to... open it? How? I reach down and simply pop the lid open. That's been there this whole time?

 That's been there this whole time?

I pour the liquid into Theo's mouth. He stays still. He's dead.

Draco's POV:

I look over at Raiden as she screams. Mattheo is dead under her hands. No. I rush over to her, along with Fred. A deatheater also comes along and Fred begins to fend him off.

"Leave him, it isn't safe here," I say, touching her shoulder.

"Get away!" She screams, "He's gonna wake up."

I look over to Fred, I help him as more attackers come along.

"It's ok, baby," Raiden hums almost calmly, "wake up, wake up, Theo,"

He doesn't. He's gone.

Raiden's POV:

Mattheo jolts up and looks deeply into my eyes. "No time to be happy, Princess, we gotta fight," He ushers me up and I smile to myself.

I knew he wasn't dead. But there isn't shit left in that bottle. So, he can't die again.

I look over to Draco and Fred, I rush over to help them. I look around for Fred, but don't see him.

I shrug it off and begin to use the unforgivable curses on deatheaters. Serves them right, assholes.

Screeches come from my left and I turn, Voldemort is dead. Mattheo stands in awe, his mouth hanging wide open as he watches his father die. I rush over and hug him, he hugs back.

"I'm happy." He says.

I smile and pull away, kissing him. The mark doesn't hurt. I pull up my sleeve and see that the mark is faded into a color just darker than my skin.

I spin around in joy, looking for people I know. I spot George and I rush over to him.

"Hey, Georgie," I smile. That's when I see it, him. Fred lays on the ground in front of George.

I just stand there and stare at his lifeless body, pain lurking into my chest.

"Raiden-" George says when he spots me. He stands and we hug, a tight hug. A meaningful one.

We cry there for a while, but no amount of words or tears will explain Fred's death. Nobody was prepared for him to die. Me? Yeah, everyone was ready for that. But not Fred.

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓

"He was taken too soon, he was a prankster, a brother, a fighter, and now, an angel." Molly says, sitting down as she sobs next to her husband.

I walk up, spotting his body in the casket. "Fred was my best friend," I start, "the kind of person that supported you no matter who you are. He never cared about my past. He cared about me. He was funny, and sweet, and-" my voice breaks as I cry, "and I'm gonna miss him so much."

I pause as I stare at everyone. "Fred was my everything. I would've died for him, truly. I didn't think he meant it when he said it to me, but he did."

"You did, Freddie." I say to his casket, "Fred wasn't just a fighter. He was a survivor. And just because he's gone. Doesn't change that. Has anyone in here seen him cry? Even once? No! Because he was happy and he was energetic and he lived for everyone. He was a Saint and I'm jealous that God gets someone like him."

I burst into tears as I lay a rose in his limp hands.

"Goodbye, Freddie," I say to him.

'Goodbye, Rae' he replies.

I seal my eyes closed, walking over to Theo, who's waiting for me. "That was beautiful." He smiles. I just continue to cry.

Why take him? Why not me?