~26~

⚠️TW! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY R*PE AND PTSD!⚠️

I wake up to a familiar pain in my arm. A burning sensation. I feel warm as I open my eyes, I'm laying on Theo's chest.

I lean up and peck him on the lips before standing. I get dressed in my robes. "Nooo," Theo whines, "stay,"

I smile a little, he's spent the night every night for the past month. "I have to work on the cabinet," I say, it's all I do anymore. I go to major tests in class and I work on the cabinet.

"Princess, please?" He says, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"You know I want to stay," I say, brushing my hair out as I look at myself in the mirror, my brown hair has grown long.

He appears behind me, grabbing my clothed waist. He gently kisses my lips.

"I wish I could touch you," He pouts, pulling away.

"You can," I smile, slipping my hand under his shirt.

I unbutton his shirt and pull his waist onto me, kissing his chest.

"That's my job," He smirks.

He goes to undo my shirt. "Baby, I have to go," I say, it takes everything in me to back away from his touch.

"Love meeee," He whines dramatically.

"If I don't get this done. You father is going to kill me." I say, rolling my eyes.

I go to grab the door knob when Theo slings up behind me, grabbing my neck and pinning me to his chest.

"Stay," He says coldly. A shiver travels down my spine.

"No." I say back, grabbing his crotch. He groans, letting go of me.

"Love you so much," I say, pecking him on the cheek before rushing out the door.

I run to the room of requirement. Draco is passes out on a couch. The cabinet is next to him. Everything in the room is still.

I breathe a couple candles to light. They egnite and Draco shoots up. "I'm sorry!" He yells.

"What the hell happened?" I ask, looking at the room, which has changed completely.

"It was like this when I got here yesterday." He says, rubbing his eyes.

"No," I object, "to you. What happened to you, Malfoy?"

I cup his cheek and he keeps my eyes. "I haven't slept well," He admits.

"Why?" I ask, "you seem to sleep fine when I'm in here,"

"Only when you're in here." He corrects.

His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips. Stop, Raiden. Stop letting him look at you like that.

"I love you," He says, "I'm in love with you,"

"I know, Draco," I say, keeping his eyes.