Chapter 3 - Flashback 2

Ayan Flashback-2

Ayan was informed by the doctor that Riddhima has woken up, he was so happy he went to visit her, but all he saw was her staring in one direction and mumbling  'vansh betrayed' me again and again, he couldnt control himself and went outside, breaking down and remembering a time when she was chirpy and happy.

Flashback

Ayan had starting working in shop near her hostel whenever he was free, and Riddhima was always shopping from that shop because he always sneaked in her favourite kitkat chocolate whenever she came to buy something he was happy not knowing his life was going to change drastically again.

It was a normal day when he met Raghuvir Raichand, who would later become his dad and the reason why he is so powerful today.

Raghuvir had came to the orphanage with his wife and daughter, it was her birthday and he wanted her to celebrate with the kids from orphanage and as usual Riddhima and his daughter became fast friends.

What he didnt know that a member from his rival party had ordered a shootout on them,as they were leaving a van stopped in front of them and started shooting since Raghuvir was still a bit far from wife and daughter he wasn't hit but his wife and daughter died instantly. 

Ayan tried to shield riddhima from seeing all the blood but it was too late she had seen everything ,he made her go back to hostel and he helped Raghuvir to somehow reach the hospital. 

Following months Raghu came there asked for people help to get justice for his family but they refused because they were scared what if something happens to them

That is when Ayan helped him by giving the description of the shooter and van number as well. Raghuvir had become closer to Ayan in the following months and decided to adopt him but Ayan was a little hesitant because he didn't want to leave Riddhima. 

But it was Riddhima who convinced him to go with Raghuvir because she wanted a good life for him. And that day he became Ayan Raichand but he always made a point to visit her.

Ayan never knew when he fell in love with, maybe it was the first time he saw her, or the time when she used to visit him in the shop or the time when she mentioned she had crush on someone in her class. 

Ayan had been learning the ropes of business from Raghu and then he went to visit Riddhima she was behaving fidgety and nervous.

He still remembers the conversation after which he stormed out of the place without telling her goodbye 

A- kya hua itna weird kyun behave kar rahi ho?

R(nervous)- kuch bhi toh nahi.

A- koi baat hain kya, you know you can share anything with me.

R- Aacha baato kabhi aise feel hota hain kya tumhe kisi ke liye jaise if they smile at you everything is so beautiful, ya phir ek baar woh tumhari taraf dekhe uske intezaar ?

R- yah phir sirf usse hi dekthe rahe?

A- laughs, you have a crush on someone. 

R - (huffing) han toh hasne ki kya baat hai ?

Ayan felt a horrible uncomfortable feeling bubbling inside of him, here she was talking about her crush when all of sudden he just stood up and ran from there and even though Riddhima was calling out for him he didnt stop.

Ps- Tell me guys how is the story till now..would love your comments.