Chapter 16- Love cannot be forced

Ayan had worked himself into a frenzy when he woke up and found Riddhima was not there, the doctor was forced to give him sleeping injection and he again became unconscious. 

When he woke up next Riddhima was sitting holding his hand. He smiled relieved and she teased him

R- Good morning sleeping beauty. 

A(glaring) -I heard what you were saying, why were you leaving??  It was not your fault that this happened. 

R- I know, i wasn't thinking straight, but dont worry now i wouldn't leave😊

A- Good, we still have work to do.

Riddhima understood what he was saying, she went and asked doctor to prepare the discharge paper, he hesitated but when he came to know he was treating a mafia man, he was eager to fulfill whatever that they wanted. 

Ayan also ordered the doctor and staff to not tell anyone regarding his case,and if someone asks about him, he should be informed immediately. They went back in a Cab knowing Vansh would kept eyes on them.

Ayan was feeling weird, something was wrong with his jaan, she was acting nervous, sometimes he caught her staring him then sometimes she blushed as well, things were becoming awkward.  

He was sitting on his bed and then he saw his diary on the drawer, he remembered that he thought of penning down his feelings but then didn't and he also didn't put it back inside it.

His mind connected the dots and realized that Riddhima knew about his feelings and that was why she was behaving so weird, he decided to talk to her in the morning. 

In the morning they were having breakfast and found Riddhima staring him again but something was different her eyes were showing emotions that he always wanted to see. He stopped eating  and said

A- Riddhima, i know you read my diary is this the reason why you are behaving differently. 

R- I am sorry,  i didn't mean to i just was thinking why you never told me about your feelings. 

They both sat on the sofa and Ayan taking Riddhima's hand in his told-

A-Love is not something that can be forced, jaan. I knew you never felt the same about that's why i never told anything. I knew you would feel guilty like you are feeling right now.

A- For me being with you ,caring for you and being your friend was much more important than my love. And if i have to stay as your friend my whole life i would be happy just like that.

A- I would never force you to do things, i am not him. If you feel uncomfortable with being my friend i would understand, it will be painful but i would give you your space.

R(crying) - why are you always so good to me, i dont deserve you. I know i felt a bit awkward at first to know your feelings but i never felt uncomfortable, i was just trying to figure out my own feelings because i think i may have started to like you.🙈🙊

R- And it scares me because i dont have the strength to go through the same pain once again.

A- Riddhima as i told you before,dont force yourself to feel something for me. It would taint our relation. Take all the time you need.

R(nods)- Well,would you like to go on a date with me?🥰🥰

A-(suprised and overwhelmed)- sure.

They both went to Marina Drive, and for the first time they felt peaceful walking hand in hand. They ordered pav bhaji from street food stall, and fed each other, all while giggling and blushing like teenagers. They went home and slept peacefully thinking about their relation and its future. 

PS- our love birds were having tough time in past chapters , so some cute and emotional moments between them.

What do you think of Riddhima's confession was it to early? 
What do you think of Ayan's point of view .Also do tell if the story is getting boring or going okay.