Chapter 25- The End

Chapter 25- The End 

Sia, Angre, Vansh and Ayan were the only people standing in front of the burning pyre. Their bhabhi, his soon to be ex-wife and someone's true love is gone forever. Ayan eyes had dried from all the crying he had done. 

Going near Vansh and giving him a withering glance he said

A- I am giving you back the mansion since it was my jaan's last wish, but your company will now belong to me, i dont care whether you live your die,you deserve this guilt. 😡😡😡

Then turning towards Angre and Sia he said 

A- If ever you need my help let me know you two were important to Riddhima so therefore you are my family as well. Goodbye.

Three of them left and Vansh was left standing looking at her ashes and fell down on his knee's and yelled Riddhima's name but this time he got no reply😭😭.

Flashback 

Riddhima came in between the bullet and Ayan and she fell in Ayan's arms. Vansh tried to touch her when Ayan shouted that whatever is happening is because of you. He wasted no time and took Riddhima to the hospital. 

The doctor's were operating but they were scared because not only had she lost a lot of blood but the bullet did some major damage to the heart. The doctor said that she doesn't have much time left and that they should say their goodbye. 

It was only Sia, Ayan and Vansh that went to see her. Riddhima was somewhat conscious and Sia hugged her, Vansh tried asking for forgiveness and Ayan stood like a statue looking at her.

It was around midnight that Riddhima breathed her last breath,after that it was just robotic motion for Ayan, after Riddhima's funeral Ayan had left the country and relocated to London, he never went to back to India. 

Present 

Ayan was standing in  the balcony drinking his black coffee when someone hugs him from behind, the person says you still thinking about the past. He turns around and takes her in his arms, and says

A- It was after a long time i had nightmare Raima. I still feel the blood on my hands.

Ra- What happened is in the past Ayan, no one is accusing you of not being able to save her, i need you and your family needs you.

A-Of course,they went back inside the house.

PS- Riddhima is dead? Or is she? Who is this Raima? And what happened to Vansh and others?.