Chapter 7 - New Beginnings, kidnapping and torture part 2

Chapter-7 New beginning, kidnapping, and torture. Part 2

Warning- Torture, kidnapping.

Aryan and Chanchal pov

For most of his life, he has only heard one thing Vansh this, Vansh that, even his own father praises him, he resents that his father was not strong enough to take over the business, and he resents Vansh for not ever giving him a chance to prove himself.

This resentment has grown into hatred, he doesnt care about Vansh anymore, he just wants to enjoy his life partying, having fun girls or gambling vansh's hard earned money.

But even in gambling his luck doesn't work, he had pawned some of her mother's jewelry but he lost them as well, not able to digest losing he went to drink in his favorite bar, while returning he didnt see men following him, they hit him on his head and took him away.

The video which Chanchal saw was Aryan getting beaten and tortured, she hurried to reach the address, it was an abandoned factory when saw Aryan tied to a chair she ran to save her heel got stuck in glue she removed and moved towards her son, but when she kept her first step her feet were pierced with glass and nails.

She shrieked and shouted but the kidnapper took Aryan away from there.

Man 1- First give us all your jewelry to us and till the time we check it is real or not you have to walk on the glass.

Aryan who had woken up shouts- Mom dont do this run away from, but the kidnapper hits him again

Man-2 Walk or else he dies!!

Chanchal had no other option then to walk on the glass, her feet were bleeding and here the kidnappers realized that the the gold was not real.

Man-1 This all gold is fake, you dare play with us.

Chanchal falls down and begs to leave them, the kidnappers get a message on their phone, they made them unconscious and left them lying near the gate of VR mansion.

Here the family were all in tension as they didnt know where Chanchal and Aryan, when a guard came running and told both of them were lying unconscious at the gate.

The family were horrified to see them in this state and Vansh ordered Angre to take them to hospital. He saw a chit in Aryan's hand, he opened it and saw someone had written " The Destruction of your family has begun. Save them if you can".

Author pov

The jeweller was a friend of Ayan, and he had switched the real gold with fake gold, and it was Ayan who gave money to people whose money Aryan had taken to kidnap and torture them.

It was he who messaged him to leave them at VR mansion and ordered to leave that chit as well.

Riddhima had seen the video of them being tortured and she was surprised that she didn't feel bad, she thought when did they ever cared about, and tried to kill her multiple times so why should she bother.

She slept feeling nervous and excited because she was going to rejoin the hospital, she was finally taking control of her life and this time she won't allow anyone to walk over her.

Hey guys, tell me was this okay or too much. Also do you want Angre to switch sides, in the show he was mute spectator do you want him to be angry with Vansh and help Ayan and riddhima to take revenge from him.