Chapter 23- The truth and the deal

Chapter-23 The Truth and the deal

The minute Riddhima had came back to the house, she had promised herself that she will not repeat the same mistakes that she had done in the past. 

She took no calls in the house,she kept her important papers in a drawer in hospital cabin and most of all she had installed CCTV cameras in the mansion in every nook and corner. And only she had a direct link to it.

She prayed in her heart that Vansh did not do something like this but all her hope were shattered when she saw Vansh mixing drugs in Ayan's drink not only that the girl who complained against Ayan was with them. 

She felt disgusted that she ever loved this man, that she ever let him touch her. She saw Ayan waking up, he had a terrible headache and she gave him some lemon juice to drink.

Ayan saw Riddhima's pale and stressed face he asked her what happened and she told what Vansh had done.

A- That 🤬🤬 i am not going to leave him😡😡😡

R- No Ayan this time it will be me who will make learn a lesson, i am sorry because of me you have go through so much.

A- Jaan🥰🥰 dont blame yourselves for his dirty tricks.

R- You take rest i have work to do.

Riddhima went away to meet the girl who was in the guestroom she gave her a bundle of notes and told her to leave the mansion. The girl said-

G- Dont think you can suppress  my voice by giving me money, i will put that man in jail.

R-(slaps her and shows her the video)- if this video goes out your reputation will tarnished forever, you will be labeled as a girl who did cheap tricks to get money.So my free advice take this money  and leave the city.

The girl quietly leaves the mansion,she then goes to Vansh's room 

R- I am not here to talk to you,  i am giving you 24 hours, sign the divorce papers and accept in front of the media that you did all that drama to hurt me.

V- And if i dont?

R-(shows the video)- then this video will reach the press. I am sure Dadi will not be able to tolerate that the reputation is being destroyed by her beloved pota.

Riddhima went away giving the ultimatum and she went to Ayan's room asking him something that shocked him- 

Will you marry me?🥰🙊🙊😍