Chapter 6- Beginnings, Kidnapping and Torture part 1

Chapter 6- New Beginning, Kidnapping and Torture part 1

After Riddhima was discharged from the hospital, Ayan took her to his house and no amount of argument could stop it. Riddhima was in awe of how beautiful and quaint the house looked.

Ayan (looked at her and said)- I have a suprise for you. He took her towards another room which was completely bare.

Ayan - This is your room, i know you want to start afresh and what better way to start with your room, a place where you can be you, you can decorate it the way you want, and dont worry about the money i will pay for it and you can pay me later as i know your self respect wont allow you to take anything free.

Riddhima listening to all of this suddenly hugs Ayan and starts crying, and even though it was difficult for him he lets her cry so that she can feel relieved, after a while riddhima sniffles and he lightens the mood by joking. 

Ayan - Kya yaar, jaan you destroyed by shirt by making it wet and rubbing snot on it.

Riddhima hits him and glares at him. He asks Riddhima to change and rest in the guest room since her room was not yet done.

Days go by and Riddhima was slowly returning to her chirpy self, arranging her room with beautiful curtains, and various knickknacks, in the evening Ayan used to take Riddhima to Marine Drive and they would often fight over how many panipuri one could have, and it was usually Riddhima who won.

One day they were both sitting in the balcony watching the sunset when riddhima spoke- You were right that day, when you told me not trust Kabir and not help in his mission, now i think i would have saved myself from heartbreak and humiliation if i had refused him.

But now what happened is happened but i want to punish them for playing with feelings, torturing me and humiliating me.

Ayan (rubbing his neck) - Will you be angry with me if i say that i already started the revenge. 

He showed the video of Ishani shoplifting and the humiliation she faced, and also told about her miscarriage and divorce.

And for the first time in months she laughed, and though she was sad that an innocent baby died but then she thought it was for the better because maybe in the future it would turned into another Ishani or Vansh.

Ayan - So, whom should we pick next for your punishment. ?

Riddhima- How about Chanchal and Aryan? And i have positively horrifying plan for them.

                   Chanchal pov

It was Rudra and Chanchal wedding anniversary and she thought she should ask the jeweler to polish her precious gold ornaments so that she can wear it in the party. 

She went to the jeweler and give her ornaments and in the evening when she was returning with jewelry,  she got a video message in the phone which horrified her to the core, and along with the video was an address and instructions to come at the place along with her jewelry and also a warning to not tell anyone.

PS - What do you think was in the video? Also suggest some romantic ideas for Riddhima and Ayan, most moments are cliche and done with riansh already😂😂🤭🤭