Chapter 10- The Meet

Vansh was irritated it was has been a long since, Riddhima left the mansion and Angre has not been able to find any information about her, where she was admitted, who took her and where is she now, even the hospital where she worked was not giving proper answer, i guess my name no longer evoke fear in people.

There has been talk a new person in the business world called the 'Devil' apparently everyone is terrified of him and he has managed to grab most of my mafia deals as well but right now my priority was finding Riddhima, Angre then reminded that we had a meeting in half an hour.

Riddhima was acting suspicious since last week, furiously scribbling something in her small cute journal, spending all the time on phone. It was happening right now as well when Ayan snatched her phone.

A- Okay , now i am feeling jealous, here i am trying to get your attention and you are spending time on your phone. Is there a problem. 

R-(nervous) - it is nothing like that i am just searching new exercises for my patients. 

Ayan narrows his eyes and Riddhima gulps knowing he doesn't believe her but he doesn't ask anything just wishes her good night and ask her to sleep teasing her that she will get huge puffy eyes. 

What he doesn't know was she was trying to book a seat in his favourite restaurant The Golden Dragon. ( please assume that it is affordable 🤭🤭🤭) for his birthday, it had been a long time since they have celebrated his birthday. 

It was the day of Ayan's birthday, Riddhima deliberately didn't wish him and Ayan did feel bad but thought nothing of it. In the evening she said she wanted to go on a drive and took them to the restaurant. 

A- Why did you stop here Riddhima?

R- Because we are going to have dinner here. I want to give you a treat since i have completed almost two weeks in my job.

A-Jaan, this place is very expensive. 

R- No if or but, we are going come on.

She took them to their pre- reserved table and ordered all Ayan favourite food, cripsy chilli potatoes, fried rice and manchurian.

While they were eating she signaled the waiter to bring the cake.When the cake was placed in front of them Ayan was pleasantly surprised. 

R- Suprise!!!Happy Birthday Mr Khadus. Chalo jaldi se blow the candles and cut the cake.

A- Birthday mere aur jaldi tumhe ho rahi to eat, bhukkad...

R- Haww how mean😡😡

A-Aare jaan i was just teasing, he blows the candle and cuts the cake and feeds her the cake.

Riddhima excuses herself to go the bathroom and here Ayan got an important call so he went outside, Vansh came into the restaurant for his meeting and accidentally collided with Riddhima and she falls down, half a mind to shout at the she freezes when she saw Vansh.

V- Riddhima (hugs her), i found you after such a long time, how are you,where were you, i wanted to say so many things to you.

R- ( takes a deep breath) - Who are you? Pushes him, Stay away from me and don't touch me.

V- It is me Vansh.

R- I dont know you, excuse me.

V(grabs her hand)- Riddhima, i know you are angry with me but please dont behave like this, you are my wife, you are coming with me.

R- Slaps him, how dare you touch me huh? I am not your wife so dont you dare touch me again.

A- Jaan, is everything okay.

R- Yes, everything is okay we should go i have some another suprise for you as well at home.

Ayan saw Vansh and understood Riddhima wants to go away from her so he takes away, he was afraid that all the progress Riddhima made will become null after this meeting with Vansh.

Riddhima assured Ayan that she is alright and also gave him his second suprise a scrapbook full of all their moments big and small.

He was feeling emotional and Riddhima teased that his Khadus was crying he in turn glares at her. 

On the other hand Vansh was seething and burning in jealous, how dare Riddhima refused to recognize him, and how dare that man touch his Riddhima and call her jaan, he wanted to kill that man. He will have devise a plan to get his sweetheart back and this time she will not leave him.

So,here is the meeting between vansh, riddhima and ayan. Was it to your expectations, and what do you think will Vansh do now. 

Will he harm Ayan? What will Ayan do now? Ideas, comments are welcome.