Chapter 8- The limbo

Chapter 8   The limbo ( Vansh pov)

Hey guys here is what Vansh is thinking about everything that has happened till now.

I saw her begging and crying to Ishani to not throw her, she begged me to remember and even though i kept telling myself that she has pay for betraying me, it hurt me equally. 

I had sent Angre behind her to keep an eye on her, she will find a way to come back, but when Angre told me she had collapsed on the road and someone else took before he can do anything,  i was pissed, she is MINE, i had told to start looking for her.

I dont stay in my room it reminds me of her and i feel suffocated in the room without her, Ahana is roaming around in the house as my wife but no one pays much attention to her except kabir.

Sia waking up and telling me the truth is what broke me, i did so many horrible things to the only person who loved me the most, Sia has stopped talking to anyone she focuses on getting better because she wants to leave the house. 

Even Dadi doesn't talk to me she only asks her Bappa that Riddhima should come back. I was in guilt, and adding to that burden Angre was able to restore CCTV of our and i saw all the torture my so called family had made her put through. 

I feel that even Angre hates me now, but no more i have to start making up for all my mistakes,  since her divorce Ishani has been throwing tantrums i made her shift to servant quarter she will have work everyday for the rest of her life to become a part of this family again.

I wanted to punish chachi and Aryan but they were no where to be seen, i got the shock of my when we found them unconcious and bleeding in front of VR mansion, punishment can wait i told Angre to take them to the hospital when i saw chit.

Whoever it is that is messing with me i will not leave. But something is definitely wrong here, someone is targeting my family and business because now slowly no one is ready to do any deal with me.

I have to find out who is doing this, and i have to find my Riddhima as well so i could beg for her forgiveness. 

PS- Should Rudra chachu be punished, he had very small screen space,and suggestion what dirty deeds he can be hiding.

Thank you all for loving this story, i hope you are not bored by it.