Chapter 15- Not Giving up on you

Chapter 15- Not giving up on you

                Riddhima pov

She was packing her things, and remembering all the moments spend with Ayan, his care was balm to cracked heart, she felt that she was cursed, everytime she wanted to move on,be happy someone or something would pull her back.

She packed her bag,took the ticket to Jaipur and was just going out when she remembered the goodbye letter she had written for Ayan.

She went to his room and tried to keep the letter in the bedside drawer where she found a diary with her and Ayan' childhood picture.

She knew she shouldn't read his personal thoughts but curiosity got the better of her,she started reading with each page her eyes became more wet, he loved her this much yet never said anything to her. The diary stopped at the day when she had told him about her love for Kabir.

She felt that she was being selfish if a person like him can be with her even after knowing that the love may be one sided.

If he can still support and fight with her, why is she running away. No she won't run away she wont give Vansh the satisfaction of thinking that he can scare and bully her, she will fight till her last breath. 

She placed diary back on the shelf and burned the goodbye letter and ticket. She took a deep breath and washed her face,and went to the hospital she had someone important waiting for her.

                    Vansh pov

The whole house was destroyed like a hurricane went through there. The only thing in his mind was How Dare She!!!

He had told her once that the only way she would be free of him was if one them die and right now both of them are very much alive.

He will get her back, if not by her own will, then by force, it doesn't matter if she hates him, he just wants her near him.

He needed to make a plan he needs to find her weakness and use it. Maybe he can start with that best friend of hers.

His men told him that he Ayan was awake,but that can be easily changed,maybe some one give a wrong dosage of medicine, or he had internal injuries no one knew of.

He picked Riddhima's photo and was talking to her "Look sweetheart what things i have to do to get you back, but it doesn't matter you will be mine by hook or by crook".

No one knew what will happen in the next few days will the Obsession of Vansh win or The new found love between Riddhima and Ayan will win, but one thing is for sure someone is going to be completely destroyed. 

Ps- Guys need your help, please suggest ways to take Revenge from Vansh,i find him very difficult to write.

And sorry for such a small chapter, i am in a very weird mood, Also please do comment what more you need in the story.