Chapter 19- Beginning of the downfall

Chapter 19 - Beginning of the Downfall 

Vansh was pissed at his Chachu, how dare he do this him, it seems his family are nothing but a bunch of backstabbers. He came into the living and called for his chachu

V- CHACHU COME OUT RIGHT NOW!!!😡😡

RU- What happened Vansh?

V- Really,aapko kuch nahi pata, apne na sirf dhoke se business apne naam karwaya bilki uss business ko barbard bhi kar diya, we are going to be bankrupt soon, because apne saare galat deals ki and humara saare business loss mein chale gaya.

Ru(angry)- I had to do it, kyunki tumhe toh koi interest nahi hai kisi cheez mein except Riddhima, uske liya itna deewane ho gaya ki kuch tumhe samaj nahi aata.

This is all happening because of you, na tum uski insult karte ,na woh ghar se jati and na tum itna obsessed behave karte. Tumhari galti ki saaza ye family bhugat rahi hain.

And jis tarah mein tumhe deceive kiya tha usi tarah muje bhi kisi ne deceive kiya koi Ayan Raichand.  

Vansh was surprised to hear Ayan's name he didn't know that he was this big a business man. He left from there and went to his study he was thinking how to overcome this problem when he received a call from an unknown number. 

D- Hello Mr. Raisinghania, mujhe kabar mili hain ki aap mere baare mein kafi information search kar rahe toh socho i should call you.

V- What do you want?

D- Tch tch itna attitude, it doesn't suit a person who going to lose everything. 

V-  I wont loose anything dont you know you need only a moment to change the game.

D- Well, i am giving you a week, if you can save your family and business well and good . Nahi toh ek hafte baad VR Mansion ki nilaami hone wali hain, i quite like it and i want to buy for my Jaan.😎😎😎

Vansh tried eveything in his power to save his business but no one was ready to help,the people he did business with, his mafia contacts everyone backed out, what he didn't know was the fear of Devil was present in them and they were ordered not to help him.

Vansh had to tell his family that soon VR mansion will be sold. Everyone was in state of panic and fear.After one week, the auction was held and the mansion was sold for 50 crores (🤭🤭sorry if it is too less).

Ayan was present in the auction and Vansh thought that he worked for the Devil. To add their misery Ayan asked Dadi to handover the keys.

Dadi though sad was going to give the keys to him ,but he suddenly stopped her and said- 

A- I wanted to buy this mansion for my jaan.🥰🥰and it would be better if you gaves the keys to her.

Dadi- Who is it?

Ayan asks them to look towards the door. And to everyone shock Riddhima was standing at the door.

PS- So Riddhima and Ayan will now live in the mansion, lets see what more will happen. 
Please comment too guys, even if you just like it.