Chapter 11- Am i a doll

Chapter 11- Am I a doll?

Riddhima was checking some reports of her paitents, when there was a knock at the door. Thinking it was another paitent but when she looked up it was none other than Dadi.

Dadi was so happy to see Riddhima and hugged her, whereas she was in shock to see Dadi, pushing her gently away she asked in a cold voice.

R- What are you doing here Mrs Raisinghania? Do you have any health issues?

D- Beta i came here to take you back home.

R- Excuse me, which home are you talking about, i dont remember staying with you?

D-Beta, i know what we did with you was wrong, but please forgive us and come back.

Riddhima has finally reached the limit of her paitence, bad enough Vansh destroyed Ayan's birthday celebration and now he had the audacity to send Dadi to talk to her rather than facing her himself.

R- Dadi Listen to me carefully now i will speak and you will listen. Who do you think i am ? A doll to play with when you feel like and throw away when you don't want to.

From the time i have stepped in that house i have bore humiliation whether it was Ishani calling me an Orphan, or Aryan misbehaving with me.

Even after my marriage with Vansh there was not a single day when he didn't shout at me, scared me and blamed me for things i never did.

R- I know i betrayed him, but when i wanted to tell him about my past it was him that told me he didn't want to hear about. I always asked him about Ragini straightforward, it was him that didn't say anything to me.

I would have accepted any punishment but he took my identity away, humiliated me infront of the press, threw me out of the house.

Why didn't you say anything then, if not as my Dadi but as a Women yourself. Tell me would you have kept quite if something like happened to Ishani or Sia?

R- Why are all the expectations from me being the Perfect Bahu, even your poti was married why didn't you never asked to wear sindoor or mangalsutra.

It was not me that failed it was your upbringing that failed. (Joining hands) please leave and tell your grandson i will never return to him.

Dadi was left feeling guilty of how she had behaved with Riddhima and how much they had hurt her but she was selfish she had hope in heart that if she asked maybe Riddhima would have returned but now her heart is filling with dread as how will she convey this to Vansh she knows how possessive and obsessive he is about her.

Ayan pov

Ayan was drinking his black coffee and working on his laptop regarding a particular business meeting , he looked around it her favourite cafe, she always liked to drink hot chocolate and blueberry muffin, maybe he will take some back home. Suddenly someone occupied the seat in front of him it was none other Vansh.

A- Can i help you?

V- Cut the drama, you very well know who i am? I am Vansh Rai Singhania and Riddhima's husband. I am giving one last chance and asking in a polite way, stay away from her.

A(smirking)- Well she never said anything about being married, to me and she considers me her best friend, and i will stay away from her if only she says to that me.

V- You dont know what i can do to you?, i can very easily take you away from her life.

A- I suffered death once, and i can suffer a thousand times to be with her.

A- We all have darkness inside us but my darkness will never suffocate her, you on the other hand suffocate her, you don't the meaning love you only know how to take and i know only to give.

Without any glance towards Vansh, Ayan leaves the cafe not before ordering those blueberry muffins for his jaan.

Whereas Vansh was left seething in anger as none of his plans were working, there was a dangerous glint in his eyes, and he promised himself, he will get Riddhima back by any means possible.

PS- I hope the confrontation scene between Dadi and Riddhima was meaningful. What do you think Vansh will do now? Will he hurt Ayan? or use him to get Riddhima.

Also do you want a sad ending like something happening to Ayan ?