Chapter 22- The plan

Chapter 22 - The Plan

Sia and Riddhima had become fast friends since they met the first time. Riddhima was the only one who didn't look down on her and she had faith in her that she would walk one day.

It was Sia who also saw the fascination in his brother's eyes for her,and she was the only who was truly happy when they got married. For her Vansh bhai deserved all the love in this world.

She was angry also when she came to know that Riddhima had came to the house as a spy and also that she had abducted Ragini, by the time she got to know the truth about Anupriya everything was destroyed, his brother was arrested thinking Riddhima betrayed him and she ended up in a coma.

After she recovered from coma, she came to know what her brother had done ,for the first in her life she hated being a part of this family. 

Even now when Riddhima had came back they still acting high and mighty, but she was still the same Riddhima towards her.

They spent time together whenever she was free and it was her that convinced her to take part in her own birthday party, and it is chance for some happiness in the house. She also said she will bake Sia's favourate cake as well.

The party was organized by the family members, Riddhima and Ayan bought gifts for Sia and the cake was cut which Riddhima had baked. 

Sia had seen the sparks between Ayan and Riddhima and to bring them more close, she had organized the paper dance game,and the pairing was Ishani-Aryan, Sia-Angre and Ayan-Riddhima.

As the paper became small they both came more closer to each other and in the end they had won.

Vansh was glaring at them, he started his plan, he had mixed something in Ayan's fruit juice and ordered the waiter to give it to Ayan. Ayan after drinking had been feeling dizzy and went to his room to rest. 

Riddhima was on a call outside, she came inside and was searching for Ayan, she asked everyone but they didn't know where he was,Vansh smirked his plan was working as he saw Riddhima going towards Ayan's room.

She came to Ayan's room and was shocked seeing him half naked and a girl crying in the corner saying he tried to force himself on her. By the time other members of the family had also reached the room and started bad mouthing Ayan.

Riddhima though shocked, recovered quickly she needs to find out the truth,she ordered Angre-

R- Angre get this girl some clothes and keep her in the guestroom and make sure she doesn't leave this mansion. 

R- (ordered) And you all, the party and this drama is over go back to your rooms.

Vansh was perplexed he thought Riddhima would break down,but nothing was happening according to the plan, and here Riddhima was sure that this was a cheap trick to defame Ayan, she needs to find out who did this. She had an inkling she prayed it was not true but if it was this time she will not leave him.

PS- how do you like Sia pov, and Vansh is crossing all limits. Will riddhima be able to protect Ayan