Chapter- 14 - Growing Hatred and Coming back to her

Chapter-14 Growing Hatred and Coming back to her.

Angre never knew he was capable of hating someone especially someone he considered a brother.

Vansh had not only given him a family, a roof to live, a job as well. Until Riddhima came the mansion was just as cold like the people that lived there.

Vansh he can understand  because of all the betrayal he faced in his life but his family is living parasites just sucking on Vansh, all except Dadi and Sia.

When Riddhima came, it was like the cold place changed into warm place, she cared for everyone no matter how rude and how much they humiliated her.

Vansh got someone who challenged him, cared,scolded him. Even he saw a little sister in her. Marriage to Ishani was a beautiful moment in his life,he thought he would his own family one day but destiny had other plans. 

They say you never know the importance of something until you lose it. Same happened with Vansh, his hurt ego, pride made him do things that crossed all limits of decency, even now he behaves as if he was right all along.

The day Riddhima left, he decided to switch sides, he knew where and whom Riddhima was with. He kept tabs on her but never mentioned to Vansh, and it was him that cut the brakes of Ayan's car because Vansh had planned a truck accident.

And it was also him who was torturing Ahana for so many days and also him who killed her, good riddance for once.

But he is afraid what will Riddhima do now since Ayan is someone precious to her, but whatever it is he will try and help her even if she doesn't know about it.

 Riddhima pov

It has been two days Ayan had been kept in a medically induced coma. These two days were harrowing for Riddhima, she was feeling equal parts guilty and equal parts furious, that Vansh would go down to this level, but she wasn't surprised she knew what he was capable of.

But she was reaching the limits of her enduring the pain. She cannot see another person getting hurt due to her.

She had decided as soon as Ayan is better, she will leave the city, without telling him so that no one can reach her and no one could harm him again.

She also contacted her lawyer and asked him to prepare divorce papers as well as restraining orders against each member of Raisinghania family except Sia and told the lawyer to deliver it to them after she signs them.

Ayan was feeling someone rubbing his hand or running their hands in his hair. He was forcing himself to wake put but it was like he was stuck or like someone has tied him and he cannot move. He heard Riddhima saying,

R- I am sorry Ayan, this is all my fault. I should have stayed away from you. It was because of me you are in this condition, and i know if you were awake you would stop me but i have to go as far away as possible from you and from that family.  I am so sorry. Goodbye. 

Riddhima kissed his forehead and left from there what she didnt see was Ayan moving his hand trying to find Riddhima.

Here Angre got the divorce and restraining order papers from Riddhima's lawyer and he was thinking the about destruction these papers will start.

PS- Sorry i posted the chapter half way, this is the whole chapter. 

- Do you think Ayan will be able to Riddhima?

- What will Vansh do now?