Polyjuice Potion

Where am I...? Brooklyn asked himself numbly, realizing he was dreaming, but he couldn't recognize anything at all in the swirling blue green mist, and his body was weightless, mind drifting lazily in a soft daze, feet walking across a stone floor in a dark room, approaching that same sink. His mouth opened out of Brooklyn's own control; speaking in Parseltongue.

"Come out for me, my pet..."

A terrible hissing noise sounded, the familiar haunting yellow eyes emerging from the darkness below him.

Master... The monster hissed in an icy voice, and Brooklyn commanded it to follow him as they journeyed out of the room. Before he knew it, he was standing in a corridor, turning a corner and spotting a human boy in yellow Hufflepuff robes, standing next to a ghost. The ghost turned and his eyes widened in horror, resulting into his body going grey and ashened, head falling off his neck and hanging there.

As for the boy, he spotted Brooklyn through the ghost, and gave a startled scream, his face freezing up. Brooklyn felt himself passing out after that, vision turning dark, strange high cold laughter echoing around him.

...

The gargoyle shot awake, looking around, lying down in an unfamiliar corridor, the diary open beside his right hand.

Brooklyn felt strange and woozy, placing a hand on his head. The last thing he had remembered was simply going to find Harry and talk to him after his homework study session until he had yet another blackout. He took steady breaths before looking before him. And his eyes widened.

For there was Nearly Headless Nick, his body ash colored as he simply floated there, along with Justin Finch-Fletchley, now Petrified.

No, no! Not again! Brooklyn panicked inside, backing away in fear from the bodies. Hearing footsteps, he quickly ducked behind a suit of armor, and Harry came in.

Brooklyn really badly wanted to be out there with Harry, but he felt frozen in his hiding spot, unable to reveal himself; crying inside about once again failing to protect the victims of attacks. He didn't know how much longer he could stand for all his fainting spells.

Harry was gazing down at Justin, a look of fear and shock on his face.

Get out of there, little brother! Brooklyn yelled silently, his tail swishing nervously, and groaning as out of all people, Peeves appeared.

Peeves began mocking Harry until he spotted the two victims.

"ATTACK! ATTACK! NO MORTAL OR GHOST IS SAFE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! ATTACK!"

Damn you, Peeves! Brooklyn's eyes were glowing in fury, as the doors crashed open, students and teachers rushed out, circling them all.

Brooklyn quickly bolted before the crowd could see him, ducking down into the shadows.

Back in the safety of the dormitory, Brooklyn informed Tom of what happened.

There was another attack, Tom, and I blacked out again!

Brooklyn, we've already been over this, you can't freak out about these attacks every time. You need to be calm-

But he interrupted, his face burning with with anger. He can't be calm at a time like this!

How can I? I now speak freaking Parseltongue, and have blackouts whenever people are getting hurt! This is the third time you tell me to ignore all this instead of helping me!

Just please tell me what had happened.

It was a boy I met in the Dueling Club, Justin Finch-Fletchley, who is in Hufflepuff. The last time I saw him was when he had snapped at Harry for speaking Parseltongue to that snake to save him. I got angry and tried to tell Justin that my brother was only trying to help, but he didn't listen and just walked away. Just as we were getting to know each other, too!