Chapter 13

"My Lord." The death eaters chorused as soon as Marvolo entered the room looking angry. They were afraid if they had done something wrong and he is going to punish them when they saw his face. Everyone wished that he won't punish them and his wrath would be directed towards someone else in the room.

"My loyal people, do not fear. I'm not angry at you or want to punish anyone here for something that they've done." Marvolo started making almost everyone sigh in relief. "You must have known about the treaty between the so-called light lord, the minister of magic and me."

He got a positive response even though most of them responded gloomy and with dislike towards the so-called treaty. Marvolo rolled his eyes inwardly at some petty and childish followers of his, but his face was blank and emotionless. Marvolo was about to open his mouth and say something when the door opened and Sirius came in rushed. 

"Sirius?" Rodolphus looked at him confused and angry. What is he doing here? Does he have some death wish? The dark lord doesn't like people interrupting his meetings like this.

"It's important." Sirius looked at Marvolo who looked at Sirius for a few moments before walking towards him. Marvolo knew that Sirius won't come rushing like this unless it is really important and necessary. The death eaters were shocked when they saw their lord walking towards Black without saying anything or even getting angry for being interrupted. Rodolphus sighed in relief along with the other two beside him while Severus was surprised at what happened. 

"It better be really important Sirius Black!" Marvolo warned as soon as the door closed behind them and placing a privacy charm around them.

"I went back to Black Manor this morning and looked at the other files that I copied from Umbridge's office." Sirius said to him raising his hands in surrender. 

"What is so important in it?" Marvolo narrowed his eyes in anger. 

"Just listen to me." Sirius said rolling his eyes. "Let me speak, alright?" 

"Speak, then." Marvolo glared at him, if it wasn't for Lyra, he would've long ago tortured this man in front of him for his cheek. Marvolo crossed his arms over his chest and Sirius took a deep breath.

"You have a spy among your death eaters." Sirius said and moved away so that he won't get hurt if his magic explodes like last time. Even though, Marvolo's magic is not destructive, but dominating, Sirius is still afraid of it. Marvolo didn't react and just stared at him for a very long time. "I'm not lying. I don't know who he or she is, but the ministry did get information from someone in your ranks about some of your activities after they realized that you are really back. The man or woman must be someone from the outer ranks because they only knew about some activities and not all." 

"Calm down, Sirius." Marvolo raised a hand to stop his rambling. "I won't hurt you or anything."

"Merlin, I wasn't scared of you like this before. I don't know why I'm suddenly scared of you now." Sirius frowned shaking his head.

"You don't want to create trouble for your daughter so you don't want to upset me." Marvolo said to him. "Although, I can promise I won't hurt her ever."

"I know. I can see it." Sirius sighed. "I guess, it's just a father not wanting to make his daughter's life difficult."

"Very well." Marvolo nodded. "You should go back."

"What are you going to do?" Sirius asked him not leaving from there and Marvolo sighed lightly shocking Sirius at the action. 

"I already doubted that, but didn't know if it was just me being paranoid or real. But, you confirmed it for me now. I think I can't tell everyone about what you said now." Marvolo looked deep in thought as he pondered about what he should do now to save his death eaters from those ministry.