Chapter 14

"What!?" Hermione shouted when she saw her results in OWLs. She thought she would get O's in all her subjects, but she got only one O and that too only in Muggle Studies. How is that possible? She is the brightest witch of her age. She should get all O's. Something is wrong with her results. 

"What's wrong?" Ron peered over into her results and grinned. "Woah, you got an O? I didn't get any and instead got T's in a few." 

"I got only one O." Hermione glared at him. 

"Yeah. You got one at least." Ron rolled his eyes. Ginny sighed and left the room as soon as she knew that the two would start bickering again. Why can't they just shut up and kiss already? She can see that Hermione likes her brother, but never understood how she can like such a pig of her brother. 

"Ron-" The door closed behind Ginny stopping the voices and Ginny sighed in relief and went to the kitchen to tell her mum how Ron failed in some subjects. 

"Mum, the Owls are here with OWL results." Ginny said entering the kitchen. "Ron said he got T's in a few subjects and Hermione is angry that she got only a single O." 

"What? Ron failed a few subjects?" Molly asked looking at her with wide eyes that soon started to narrow in anger. Her face grew red in anger. Ginny tensed at that and wanted to save her brother from getting beaten. He did save her a few times before from her mum's wrath and it's now her turn to return the favor. 

"Mum, you have to see that it's all Potter's fault. She always drags Ron to stupid and dangerous missions and he has to play with his life to save that idiot girl. He has a lot on his plate and it might be difficult for him to concentrate on both studies and potter." Ginny said and Molly calmed down soon after listening to that.

"You are right. This is all that girl's fault that my Ronnie failed in his studies. Always distracting my Ronnie from studying and risking his life all the time." Molly said looking angry in behalf of his son.

"Mum?" Ron looked at her angry face and then Ginny questioningly.

"Oh, Ronnie. Don't worry. I'm not angry at you for failing. I know it's not your fault. It's all that girl's fault." Molly went to hug him and Rom sighed in relief. He was actually dreading on how to tell his mother about the part that he failed.

"Also, Hermione. The same goes for you. You are a brilliant witch, but the girl is always distracting you from your work. So, it might have been hard on you too and that's why you didn't get what you wanted. Don't overthink about it and think how to bring the girl back into line and make her do what Albus wants." Molly said to her.

"Ok." Hermione said reluctantly and sat beside Ron on the dining table. She was actually thinking about Lyra and her results. But, Molly is right. She should think about how to get her back in line. They need her to follow Dumbledore's path for them to win the war successfully.

"Shall we go to buy other supplies for you?" Molly asked them wanting them to cheer up. "I know, we went to shopping a few days ago, but we can go again and but anything else you want."

"Ok." Both Ron and Hermione agreed eagerly.

-

Sirius smiled at Lyra in encouragement as she looked at him nervously and then back at the letter. She didn't even pick it up after the owl dropped it in front of her. She shook her head and Sirius sighed and took the letter and looked at Marvolo who nodded saying him to go on.

"Merlin!" Sirius breathed out as he finished reading it.

"So?" Lucius asked at the same time as Draco. Draco has already seen his results and both the Malfoys were satisfies with his results. He got four O's and rest were EE or A.