Chapter 23

Molly Weasley and the annoying trio that she calls her sweet, cute and innocent children arrived at the platform an hour ago waiting for the potter girl to come and make sure she sits with her children. She wanted to make sure that the girl won't make any of the other plans of Dumbledore to go down the line.

"Mum, how long?" Ginny sighed looking at her boyfriend who was waiting for her to board the train. "Mum!" She whined when her mother didn't reply to her.

"What are they doing?" Hermione and Molly were looking at something or someone so concentrated that they didn't hear Ginny at all.

"Look at her. Hugging all those death eater scum." Ron looked at where they were looking and sneered at her. He was glaring daggers at the Lestrange brothers who were standing beside her on each side. Draco locked his eyes with Ron and glared at him.

"Don't you dare try to hurt her." Draco mouthed in warning before looking away.

"That ferret death eater junior-" "Ronald!" Hermione hissed at him for shouting loudly. "People will hear you. Shut up!"

"What is Black doing with you-know-who's ally away from all of them? What are they talking about?" Molly asked ignoring everything else.

"What?" Hermione and Ginny searched for him and saw him standing with Black as Molly said. They frowned when they saw him talking to Black with a friendly expression. "They look like they are close to each other."

"They do." Ginny agreed with Hermione. "Why is he a death eater?" 

"Hmph." Hermione crossed her arms over her chest in anger glaring at Lyra as if this is all her fault somehow. "Is he going to come with Potter?" 

"No idea." Ginny narrowed her eyes when Sirius and the handsome man shook hands with each other before they went back to Lyra's side. They saw her hug Black tightly as he said something to her. Ginny rolled her eyes when she saw Black wiping Lyra's tears. "Drama queen." 

"Always wanting everyone's attention on her." Hermione scoffed. "Why can't she just be normal like us?" 

"Don't think too much about it. Just remember what Albus told you, alright?" Molly asked them and they nodded their heads reluctantly. 

"We have to get her away from that ferret." Ron said glaring at the blonde. "He dared to warn me about hurting her. As if. They are the ones who want to hurt her. We are only trying to protect her from them. We only want to do good for her and everyone else." 

"Leave it, Ron." Hermione consoled him and held his hand. He huffed and held her hand tightly making her smile in triumph as she locked eyes with Lyra. 

-

Lyra who felt someone watching her for a long time turned to lock eyes with her ex-best friend who was looking at her with victory in her eyes. Lyra frowned not understanding why she was giving her that look and saw the rest of the group with her who were either giving her disapproving looks or glaring at her with anger or disdain. She looked away from them when Sirius cupped her cheek and made her look back at him. 

"Ignore them, pup." Sirius said very seriously. "Do not. I repeat do not listen to them or their non-sense. If they ever, not that they can with your man not leaving your side outside the classes-" Lyra blushed and hit his chest lightly at that making him chuckled at her. "But still, if they ever get you alone and try to talk to you about the greater good bullshit, ignore them or try to escape to the nearest Slytherin or someone who is not pro-light. Got it?"

"Yes. You already told me this more than 20 times, dad." She said smiling at him. "I don't think they can ever get a chance to be alone with me as either Marvolo is going to be there with me or Draco or any other Slytherin."