Diagon Alley

*Ring, ring, ring*, Harry's phone goes off.

Harry- "Hello!"

Luna- "Hi Harry, I was just wondering if you wanted me to start helping your children pack their trunks?"

Harry- "For what?"

Luna- "For Hogwarts silly, their next semester starts tomorrow."

Harry- "Oh my gosh I forgot, and yes please remind them to pack their bags just so you know that James can be a little stubborn so just let him know if he doesn't then he will find his PS5 missing when I and Ginny get home and again thank you so much, Luna, I appreciate it. Also, can you meet me at the front yard when I get home I have some very important news to tell you?"

Luna- "Ok, thanks again for having me over I will be sure to let James know as soon as possible!"

Harry- "Ok, thank you bye."

Luna- "Bye"

With that Harry puts down his phone and lets out a long and depressing sigh.

Harry- "I forgot the kids are starting semester two tomorrow, I even forgot to take them shopping."

Hermione- "Oh, I feel so bad I remember I promised Hugo."

Draco- "Luckily we don't have children so we have nothing to worry about." He whispers into Rose's ear, he smirks with a half-smile as he throws his arm around Rose's shoulders.

Rose- "Yup, although I love children."

Draco- "Of course you do." Draco rolls his eyes although secretly Draco also has a love for children and would love to have some of his own one day.

Draco kisses Rose on the cheek as the rest of the group starts to panic.

Rose- "I have an idea how about we stop by Diagon alley on our way back home? I have to pick up some things there anyway."

Hermione- "Sure!"

Ginny- "Great idea, maybe we could surprise the kids with something since we didn't exactly spend all the time they were back at home with them and I feel really bad but what has to be done has to be done."

Harry -"True"

Rose- "Maybe we could pick up a pet?" Rose slightly nudges Draco and smiles.

Draco- "Maybe..."

Draco- "I think we should apparate there since the streets are packed and we can't be seen."

Harry- "Your right, everybody grabs onto my hand."

They all hold on tightly and with a flash of light, they appear at Diagon alley.

Ginny- "How about we meet back at the ice cream parlour in about an hour?"

Rose- "Ok see you then."

Rose drags Draco through the crowded streets and into a book shop. She starts looking around for a book while Draco stares at her with love in his eyes while laughing at her as she goes from bookshelf to bookshelf. Draco also starts looking around because he always had a bit of a love for reading but of course not as much as Rose. About 30 minutes later they leave the book store with a bag of books and stationery.

Draco- "Well that was fun!"

Rose- "Sure was!"

As they were walking hand in hand they come across a pet store and a white ferret catches Rose's eye. Rose gasped as she walked into the pet store with Draco close behind.

Rose- "Can we please get it, please?"

Draco- "Fine, your lucky I love you maybe we could give it to our future children one day."

Rose- "Hopefully" she smiles.

Rose smiles widely as she asks the pet store owner for the ferret. As they pay for the ferret they also buy some food and a cage for it.

Rose- "It reminds me so much of you." She says as she stares through the metal bars of the cage which contains the ferret.

Draco- "Haha, I have to say it's pretty cute."

Rose- "What should we name it?, maybe Draco the second?"

Draco- "Absolutely not." He rolls his eyes.

They make their way over to the ice cream parlour to meet up with the others.

Hermione- "Oh my gosh, is that what I think it is?" She asks as she runs over to Rose.

Rose- "Yup isn't it adorable?"

Hermione- "Haha, how on earth did you convince Draco to get you that Rosy?"

Before Rose could answer Draco interrupts.

Draco- "Oh so Hermione can call you Rosy but I can't?" He asks slightly offended.

Rose- "Yeah basically." She says a bit sarcastically. "I am just kidding you can call be Rosy too, you realize that Rosy was all you called me when we were at Hogwarts."

Draco- "Haha, yeah I remember and I intend to call you that for the rest of our lives."

Rose playfully rolls her eyes.

Harry- "So you got what you all need?"

Hermione- "Yup"

Rose- "Definitely"

Ginny gasps as she walks over to Rose she pokes her finger through the bars of the cage to try to get the ferret's attention.

Ginny- "It's a mini Draco!" she exclaims.

Harry- "Haha it's adorable."

Draco just rolls his eyes playfully.

Rose- "Ok, well we better get going I have some business to take care of at the Ministry. Oh, and before I go Harry please let me know as soon as possible if you have another nightmare or encounter anything uncomfortable ok?"

Harry- "Yup thanks for being here for me Rose."

Rose- "No problem, any of you can just give me a call if you need anything."

Draco- "I'll text you when I get back to the manor babe." Draco kisses Rose on the forehead.

Rose- "Ok"