The missing child

On that note, the 6 of them disappear into different locations. Harry and Ginny quickly make their way back to their manor, while Hermione and Ron go to their manor. Draco heads back to Malfoy manor, Rose goes to the Ministry.

As Harry and Ginny are heading back they get an urgent phone call, it's Luna on the line.

Luna- "Harry, Harry," Luna struggles to say as she gasps for air.

Harry- "LUNA, is everything alright?"

Luna- "NO, you have to come quick, Albus is gone from his bedroom we searched the entire house and you won't believe what we have just found, and then I saw black smoke and I ran to get the other children to safety and the last thing I felt was a cold hand on my shoulder. I am so sorry Harry I just lose one of your children."

Harry- "WHAT??????, you know what wait there find a spot outside of the house and get your wand our as well as Lily and James stay there and don't move me and Ginny are almost there.

Luna- "Ok, come quick!"

Ginny- "Harry what's wrong?"

Harry- "Albus is missing and something happened at the house details to follow."

Ginny- "WHAT???"

Harry- "DETAILS TO FOLLOW GINNY!"

As they arrive at the manor Harry and Ginny race to Luna who looked frightened with two young children crying their eyes out in her arms.

Luna- "Albus is gone I don't know who or where they took him he could be in danger."

*Warning* there is a bit of mature language in the following sentences said by Lily, if you don't feel comfortable reading it then please skip to Harry's lines!

Lily was crying like there was no tomorrow, "I swear once I find that b**** I am going to strangle them to death. They are f***** stupid to think that they are going to get away taking my brother from Lily Luna potter. That piece of s*** will die!" Lily swears while clenching her two small fists.

Harry- "I wonder why she is not a death eater sometimes she has got the personality." He whispers ever so quietly.

Ginny- "Harry!" Ginny slaps his arm.

Normally Ginny and Harry would yell at their children if they were to use those terms but Ginny and Harry had no other way to describe that criminal so they did say a word about it.

Ginny- "We need to find our son who knows who took him and where, my poor baby must be so scared."

Luna- "I think we should look for evidence." Luna gestures to the house which was partly damaged.

Harry- "I think we need to call the others first, Draco has worked CSI he should be perfect for the job." Harry frantically says as he starts to call the others. But before Harry was able to call Draco, Draco called him first.

Draco- "HARRY, do you know if Rose is alright or not?"

Harry- "What do you mean?"

Draco- "A guy from the ministry said he found Rose laying on the floor unconscious and she had a deep cut around her neckline she had her wand out and they called me to investigate and she left evidence and traces of hand magic being used she never uses it unless she is in great danger. I begged the hospital that she was taken to but they won't let me in since they still don't know what has happened to her."

Draco sobbed and Harry took this as a message as it has gotten really serious fast since Draco never cries because of his strong personality.

Harry- "Oh no poor Rose, it's not the only thing that happened ALBUS IS MISSING, he was abducted right from the house when Luna was watching the kids we haven't gone in since, we were hoping you could take a look."