.......

Clarrisse: Bar fights are a great way to train situational awareness, improvisisation, and teamwork.

Percy: I'm sorry what?

Annabeth, not looking up from her laptop: She's not wrong.
---------

Thalia: When you are trying to loose a tail in mortal traffic, the trick is to drive like Percy.

Percy: What the Hades does that mean?

Annabeth: It means use the wrong turn signals, vary your speed constantly, dive into traffic in spaces most legally insane people would reconsider.

Percy: I do not drive like that!

Everyone else: Yeah you do.

-------------
Jackie, teaching newbie Guardians the ranking system: The day you become a Guardian and not just a rookie is the day you stop saying "Fuck you" to monsters but rather "Fuck, it's you." The rank after that is Captain Class when monsters say "Fuck, it's you" and an Elder Guardian when monsters say "Fuck it's you! Retreat!"

Rookie: What about Percy, Annabeth and Clarrisse?

Jackie: They are at the currently unnamed rank where monsters and low ranking gods yell "Fuck, it's them! Run for your lives."
--------

Monster: so what is this Clarrisse to you?

Chris: the reason I get up in the morning.

Monster: awww.

Earlier that day.

Clarrisse, banging spear to shield: Wake up! It's time for war!