six ⚠️

Refreshed, Amelia heads back to the party. She still feels the effects of the previous conversation and her new mission is to find someone for the night to relieve tension.

Her eyes automatically search for Stefan, but he doesn't seem to be there anymore. Instead of being disappointed, she shrugs and gets another drink. As she does so, she walks past the campfire where she can see Rebekah sitting with the man from the Mystic Grill. The original vampire seems a little awkward about grilling marshmallows, but Damon appears all too eager to show her. Half his body is practically leaning on the blonde and his blue eyes look deep into hers.

Shaking her head, Amelia banishes all thoughts of vampires from her mind and walks over to the DJ. With a bit of persuasion and her pressed up boobs, she manages to get him to give her control of the music.So when her type of music starts playing, the party really comes to life and Amelia finds herself dancing wildly in the middle of a crowd of guys.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Annoyed by Damon's attempts at distraction, Rebekah leaves him by the campfire after plunging a poker through his stomach. For a brief moment, she actually thought he might be interested in her, but she quickly realized otherwise. Just like all the men she knows, he's obsessed with the doppelgänger. With him, she could have had a chance at a fresh start, but he is just like his brother. Stefan doesn't even look her way since they returned to Mystic Falls. In the 1920s, he was madly in love with her and now he's wasting his time with a duller copy of Katherine Pierce.

Rebekah's train of thought is interrupted when someone clumsily trips and knocks her down with them in the fall. This only frustrates her more and her fangs start to press into her lower lip. Clearly, according to her plans, this clumsy person will not survive the night. "You picked a bad night to irritate me," she warns her victim.

The head of the girl lifts and she blinks in surprise.Lying on top of her is Amelia Bennett.
The girl she can't get out of her mind and has been watching all along. "Oh, hi Becky. Fancy seeing you here," Amelia says giggling, obviously drunk. The vampire's jaw tightens and she pushes the girl off her before standing up and brushing the dirt off her clothes. "It's Rebekah. And just give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip your throat out for ruining my outfit," Rebekah hisses in irritation and Amelia looks up at her from the floor, grinning.

"Becky or Bekah, it's all the same. Besides, you wouldn't get anywhere near my neck before I broke yours" That the witch shows her no respect irritates the vampire even more and in the blink of an eye she pushes Amelia against a tree far away from the party. "You Bennett witches are so obnoxiously sure of yourselves. All I have to do is apply a little pressure and your life is over," Rebekah hisses in her face as her hand is around the witch's neck.

Amelia smiles slightly before gently brushing a blonde lock from Rebekah's face. "Threatening a Bennett witch is not wise, Rebekah. But you vampires are so arrogant that you only realize it when we already beat you. It would be a pity to lose such a pretty thing like you, huh?" she provokes her and when Rebekah wants to answer something, two soft lips suddenly cover hers.

Rebekah's eyes widen in surprise and she jerks her head back out of reflex. Amelia's lips part from hers with an audible pop and Rebekah stares at the witch in shock. The kiss just lasted about three seconds, but the sparks the vampire could feel are messing with her head.

"Never kissed a woman before?" asks Amelia with a smirk and Rebekah's confusion subsides. "Of course I have, love. I'm over a thousand years old, after all" "And yet you're acting like a brat. When I first saw you yesterday, I wanted you. And when you whined about an old necklace, I knew you needed to be taught some manners. I wanted to bend you over and spank the brat right out of you," Amelia said with lust clear in her dark eyes.

At first Rebekah was reluctant, but the comment about her mother's necklace, brings her frustration flooding back. Angrily, she puts her hand to the back of Amelia's head and presses their lips together. The witch returns the kiss with a slight grin and pulls Rebekah closer to her. Their lips mold together perfectly and Amelia lets her hands wander over the vampire's body.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Rebekah's lips taste of cheap alcohol which must match the taste of Amelia's. Both girls grip onto the other in passion and let their lips convey the emotions they're feeling. From Rebekah it's pent up frustration and curiousness while Amelia acts out of lust and drunkenness. The witch clearly has taken the lead and surprisingly the original vampire lets her.

Rebekah moans into the kiss when the witch squeezes her butt firmly. Amelia smirks at the unholy sound and pushes the vampire against a tree behind them. "Naughty girl," Amelia whispers into her ear as her hands push up Rebekah's short dress. The blonde gasps when the cool air reaches her most sensitive area.

Amelia slips a hand in Rebekah's panty and starts to draw figure eights on her clit. "Oh my God" Rebekah moans into the witch's ear and her hips jolt forewards at the touch. After 90 years in a coffin she is more sensetive than she has ever been and Amelia's skilled fingers make good work of giving her pleasure. "Yes, yes, yes...please" Rebekah continues to moan. "Look at you. Moaning and submissive for a Bennett witch. How the tables have turned," Amelia teases her und Rebekah just nods while wrapping one leg around her waist. "Please...more"

The Bennett witch let's Rebekah beg some more before she inserts two fingers into her wet entrance. The vampire moans loudly and Amelia silences her with a kiss before pumping her fingers in and out in a fast and hard pace. "You like that?" Rebekah's moans get louder with each second and soon her legs start to shake, which indicates that her orgasm nears. "Suddenly got a little tongue tied, huh? Have I fucked the brat out of you already?" Rebekah just nods wildly and comes after a few more pumps from Amelia's fingers.

"Very good. Are you ready for more?" Rebekah kisses her passionately and Amelia is about to remove Rebekah's panties all together when she hears a familiar voice yelling in her head. She sighs in annoyance and kisses the vampire one more time before taking her hands off her. "I would love to continue this but a fellow witch seems to need me since her voice is screaming bloody murder in my mind," Amelia excuses herself and Rebekah pouts with a dazed look on her face.

"See you later, Becky"

Amelia leaves her and quickly heads back towards the school. She is disappointed that her time with Rebekah was interrupted but family always comes first.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

AN: 👀😗