twenty

The next sixteen days fly by and Amelia fills her every day with things she enjoys.
She started exercising more and in addition to her studies at Whitmore Collage, she has produced and added several songs to her collection.
Every now and then she has been to a collage or high school party and her body count has definitely skyrocketed.
These two weeks and a few days did her good and she had enough time to come up with new plans.

To get Bonnie away from the Ancestors, the young Bennett will either have to turn her back on them or they on her.
Neither is an easy task, but Amelia usually gets what she wants.
When she sets her mind to something, it doesn't come to an end until she succeeds.

And she doesn't have to worry about Jeremy for now, since his own sister is planning things behind his back.

Damon and Elena aka Delena are her biggest problem at the moment.
The power duo learned through Bonnie that Stefan has the coffins.
While Elena doesn't know any details about the location, Damon has managed to weasel his way into the plan.
Now the Salvatore brothers are a team again and Amelia can't stand it.

She doesn't mind a little brotherly love, but after all the stories she's been told by Bonnie and Caroline in the past, she knows that as a duo, they always put Elena first.
When they make solo plans, they only think about themselves and that's the energy Amelia needs from them.

Besides, Klaus wants to include her more and more in his plans and she tries to make him understand that she will never be his witch or his servant.
She is her own person and if he doesn't respect that, she won't hesitate to destroy him just like everyone else.
Although she is working with him right now, she is only doing it for her own purposes.
Rebekah, power and good entertainment.

When she came to Mystic Falls, she thought she had to act like the perfect version of herself.
But that's not her.
She's Amelia Mariah Bennett, and she should be proud that she doesn't resemble any of the boring small-town people.
It's time to show her true colors.

No matter how ugly it may appear in the eyes of others.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

On the morning of October 10, Amelia wakes up earlier than usual and performs her morning skin care routine and brushes her teeth.
She then showers her body with vanilla shower gel and after drying off, applies her Shea Butter lotion.
In her underwear she starts to take care of her make-up and after that she thinks about a fitting hairstyle for today.

Done with all that, she puts on a silk robe and strolls to her kitchen.
Since Bonnie went back to her house a week ago, Amelia can now walk around her home as naked as she wants.
Besides, it's so much easier to invite a one night stand or produce music.

In a good mood, Amelia prepares and eats a healthy breakfast while texting with some people from her college classes.
She doesn't plan to stay in Mystic Falls very long, but knowing a few people never hurts.

After breakfast, she goes back to her bedroom and prepares for the day.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Dressed in a yellow and purple outfit, accessories and a black bob wig, Amelia gets out of her car.
This time she parked close to the abandoned witch house so as not to mess up her shoes.

Stefan and Damon meet her at the entrance.
The younger of the two brothers shamelessly looks at Amelia's body, while the older one grimaces in confusion and crosses his arms.
"What the hell is she doing here? I thought only Bonnie was involved," Damon asks irritated.
"Boy, don't even try to get on my nerves this early in the morning.
Cause I'll smack a bitch if I feel like it," she retorts annoyed by his rude attitude.