Chapter 1

Takemichi completed his mission

To save hina

And now he got shot 3 times a row and tries to hold Mikeys hand not to fall of the building.

„Let me go and put me to peace." Mikey said and not caring about falling.

„NEVER DO YOU SEE YOURSELF??? I DONT GET IT! WHY DO YOU PUT ALL THE PROBLEMS ON YOUR BACK AND KEEP IT QUITE? OI MANJIRO I WILL HELP YOU ANYTIME I PROMISE!!!"  Takemichi screamed to him and had a smile on his face, even he is on the edge of dying right now.

„*sniff* *sniff* T-Takemitchi......" tried Mikey to say and stared crying.

„Pls help me....."

Mikey said tears falling on his cheeks.

Then suddenly Takemichi felt this same thing. What he felt when he touched naotos hand.

He is timeleaping again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He suddenly now stands infront a Highschool. So it means he is just 10 years back.

When he gotten inside he saw Chifuyu.

„Oi Takemitchi what's up?" he asked.

„Chifuyu I must tell you something again!" Takemichi replied and told the whole story.

„Ok now it means you can just go back when you touch Mikey-kuns hand." Chifuyu told the results.

„Yeah, but what is right now happening anyway?" Takemichi asked.

„We should ask the pro in those things, yamagishi-san!" Chifuyu said and the both went to him.

„Ok how should we start?" yamagishi questioned.

„So after Toman got disbanded. Everyone tried to become the number 1. So after 2 years three people got to the top. The invincible Mikey, the unmatchable senju and the undefeatable south. But there is one person. Y/n-chan. She is one of the top too, many rumors are going around of her. But she doesn't own a gang, or you could say she is in the 11th gen of the black dragons. So under you Takemitchi!" Explained yamagishi.

„Oh right hehe.....well thanks yamagishi!" thanked takemichi. But he didn't know all about that. He saw Y/n in the future with all the others.

After that he made his way to the others and greeted them.

(I will not go to these details because they are boring lel. So I will skip a little)

When Takemichi met all his friends again he got a call from draken.

„Oi takemitchi can you come to the bike shop?" draken asked.

„Hey, sure I will be there in any minutes!" takemichi replied and drived to the bike shop.

When he got there he didn't just saw draken, there was Y/n too.

Your perspective:

„Hello Y/n-Chan and draken-kun!" greeted Takemichi us.