Chapter 14

You and the other kantou manji gang are sitting on a big table.

„The second generation of toman wants to battle us." koko said.

„Another Toman?" Mikey asked.

Oh shit they made already the meeting so fast. You thought and tried to look surprised.

„Yeah. The leader is Hanagaki takemichi." he added.

„So they really wanna fight us? Tell them to meet at the old cargo bay." Mikey ordered and koko nodded.

Everyone looked somehow unsurprised.

Are these bastards so confident? I hope takemichi will beat their asses especially senju sanzus. You thought.

Mikey dismissed the meeting and most of them went away.

„Y/n. Did you know about this?" Mikey asked you.

You got a goosebump and felt you back getting cold.

You scarcely turned to him.

Just lie. He don't have any proofs. You tried to comfort yourself.

„Huh? Why should I? You told me to stay away from them, didn't you?" you answered.

„Yeah I said that. But why are you looking like you are hiding something from us?" he asked and makes slowly steps to you.

You feeling yourself getting in panic.

„Hiding? I don't hide anything." you replied.

Then you felt your breath getting unstable.

Shit.

„You met them, didn't you?" Mikey asked you directly.

You couldn't lie anymore. He looked deeply in your eyes.

„No..." you said it once again with fear in your eyes.

You weren't afraid of anyone.

Especially from one person.

Sano manjiro.

„I hope so." Mikey said and then hold your Checks.

Then you felt some lips on yours. He kissed you.

You didn't want to make this kiss. But your heart tells you to continue.

So you did.

You kissed him back.

After some second he let go of you and turned away.

„See you tomorrow Y/n...." mikey said and went away.

„Is he a good kisser?" you heard a voice from behind and immediately turned around.

Koko and sanzu were standing infront of you.

„Wha- Why are you guys here?" you asked and blushed.

„We can't miss something like that of course." sanzu said and went more forward to you.

He then kissed you on your check.

„When Boss likes it. Then I perhaps like it too Y/n-Chan." sanzu said with an dirty look on his face.

„Bro- Do you like something what mikey doesn't like?" you asked him and he shakes his hand.

He still holds both of your hands.

„Sanzu can you let go of my hand right now?" you asked him looking confused.

He didn't.

„Sanzu. Did the drugs affect your this time so much?" koko asked and grabbed you to him.

„Shut up. No I just didn't want to. Her hands are soooo warm. Let's make that again Y/n-Chan!" sanzu replied.

„What no- ugh. Sanzu get the fuck out!" koko yelled and held you tighter.

„Ugh. Fineee. Let's take drugs next time y/n-channn!" sanzu said and left you two dumbfounded.

„Koko, I Hope you won't let that happen." you looked up to him.

„Huh? Why not? It would be fun at least." he said and you punched him in his arm.

„Ouch. Okay, okay chill! Anyways... did you lie to him?" koko asked.

„Mikey?" you asked and he nodded.

„What if I did?" you whispered.

„Try just to lie but I think sanzu noticed it. That's why boss asked you. Sanzu perhaps stalked you." koko explained looking a bit fucked up because of that.

„Well. Tomorrow is the battle. So I think it won't be that bad of lying. I don't think we will lose, so it would be bad for you then Babygirl." he said and kissed you on your neck.

„Geez. Why do I get kisses from you three today so much?" you asked and giggled a bit because he tickles by your neck.

„Because you are hot." he told you and kissed your lips.

You replied to that kiss.

„I hope Mikey won't find out about my lie. Or I will get punched to death." you said a bit worried.

„Don't worry. I won't let that happen." he said and held you on your shoulder, so that you two were looking at each other.

„Thank you kokonoi..." you said and blushed.

„You don't have to thank me babygirl. But if boss will just punish you than I won't do anything." he said and hugged you.

„Bro are you saying that for real?" you asked him looking annoyed.

„Money and you is everything I want. So don't think to much babygirl, I will help you anytime." he said and hugged you tighter.

How will the battle tomorrow be?

~to be continued~

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. Thanks for 2k reads! Have a nice day bye bye 👋🥰.