Chapter 19

As you looked for Mitsuya. You heard koko yelling.

„You're so annoying inupi! I'm not gonna confront you!" he yelled.

„I won't let you run away koko!" inui said breathing heavily because of running so long.

Damn are they gay or something. It's so adorable how koko doesn't want to hurt inui. And inui, you know that, don't you.

You thought while looking at them.

You hoped that koko would help inui but he didn't do anything.

He doesn't even know that I betray Mikey. But he thinks that I would do that. I hope you will hear me out Kokonoi.

You begged that he would save him. Save him from his past.

But as you hoped that this would happen, Wakasa came to them.

„Stay back kokonoi hajime. I will handle him." he said.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WAKASA YOU BASTARD.

„Shit! There's a large size between us. So how am I getting pushed back?!" mochi yelled and was really bad beaten up.

„You really ask that? Size difference? Dumbass! The reason why I can't lose is 100 times bigger than you!" Chifuyu replied and gave his last punch to mochi as he lost.

He made it. OMG YES!

You were relived, one person is saved you thought.

„Our vice captain defeated mochi!" the others yelled and Everyone gained some confidence.

That's good. So the Battle is turning to their side.

And as you thought that you saw hakkai and rindou alone.

Rindou was unconscious beaten up by hakkai.

You held your hand on your chest.

„Thank God! They didn't die...." you sighed out.

„Awesome! And here we have our 2nd division leaders defeating the Haitani brothers!" the toman crowd yelled.

This can't be our win now. Please god! Mikey please lose!

You looked to takemichi who was still fighting with kakucho.

„Aren't you tired?" asked kakucho.

„Not at all." replied takemichi and wiped the sweat away from his face.

You didn't know who would win. It could happen anything.

But as you turned to sanzu and senju. You saw how senju was really injured and sanzu hasn't even one scratch.

SENJU ARE YOU KIDDING ME? DONT GET TO SOFT ON HIM JUST BECAUSE HE IS YOUR BROTHER!

You wanted to shout her so bad, but it would mean your dead when sanzu knows, that you are betraying Mikey.

And you knew that if your gang would win, than the other members would snitch on you.

And Akkun didn't look well too.

That's bastard uses rings. Damn you madarame.

„If I would be my old self than I would have grabbed a knife and stabbed you. But I am not that person anymore. I want to be like him. So I will show you!" Akkun yelled at him.

Do you mean with him takemichi? You thought.

Then you turned again to kakucho and takemichi.

„ARENT YOU GETTING TIRED! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO BEAT YOU UP UNTIL YOU FALL?" asked kakucho slowly raging.

Both Akkun and takemichi were really hard beaten up.

„I fight alongside with takemitchi. So I won't show my old cowardly self. So come here madarame!" Akkun said and made shion aggressive.

„You're annoying fodder character! Just die already!" without thinking shion attacked Akkun.

Akkun used this and dodged his punch. So he used his fist and one punched shion to the ground.

„Yes Akkun! I'm proud of you!" you hyped but stood quietly.

„Sendou defeated shion! At this point were winning this battle!" the crowd yelled.

Can this last forever?

You thought, but your regrets won't come true.

~to be continued~

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Have a nice day bye bye 👋🥰