Special chapter 😻

Today was a quite peaceful day.

Takemichi will get out of the hospital in about 1 week  and you didn't talk to the others yet beside Hina.

So you were going on the streets in Tokyo.

Admiring the city lights in the night.

Were you afraid of getting raped?

Nope. You would punch them to death.

•••••••••••••

So while you were going you thought about looking at the kantou place where your meetings are.

As you were going through there, someone pushed you on a wall and holding your mouth.

What the?

When you opened your eyes it was ran.

„What is your Problem...." you asked him annoyed after he put his hand away of your mouth.

„Just wanted to see your reflects. They are not that good as I thought. Why are you here though." he asked you.

„I was just doing my rounds and wanted to visit this place too." you admitted.

„Oh? Some members are here too. Let's go!" he held your wrist and dragged you inside.

„Wait- RAN! I don't want to see them!" you warned him but he didn't care.

••••••••

When you two got in you saw many people there.

Kakucho, sanzu, kokonoi, rindou and mikey.

„Y/n?" asked kakucho who was confused to see you with ran.

„Yeah hello. Ran dragged me here." you explained.

„She was outside, so I thought that she could come in." ran said and let go of your wrist.

„so... why are you guys here?" you asked them.

„Talking some business and gangs." kokonoi replied.

„Huh? Gangs? Who?" you asked.

„Gangs That aren't your business." rindou said.

„Okay then I will go then if it isn't my business." you told them pissed and wanted to go.

But then you felt a grip again on your arm.

It was sanzu now.

„Hold on Y/n-Chan, I think we ended this Meeting, didn't we?" sanzu asked and everyone nodded.

„and? I don't have a reason to stay. Bye." you said again and went to the exit.

„I guess we should go too." kakucho said and the haitani brothers went away from the other exit.

But before you could finally go out, sanzu pushed you on the wall and held both of your wrists.

„Sanzu let go!" you yelled at him but he just smirked.

„Lets just hang around a bit! It won't hurt!" he said but you didn't listen and tried to escaped from his grip.

He just laughed, because you were helpless right now.

Koko and mikey didn't make any movements.

„Why are you two just standing there?" you asked them.

„Because sanzu is somehow right. You don't hang out with us." Mikey said.

Are they now on sanzus side?

You then gave up and accepted your fate.

„Finally." sanzu sighed out.