Chapter 8

The next day you went to visit takemichi.

He was awake about some hours. When you were at the hospital you saw Chifuyu getting out of his room with angry eyes.

You just stepped to the side and let him be.

Then you saw Hina too.

„Hello Hina." you said and not looking at her.

„Hello Y/n-Chan I am sorry..." she said.

„Don't worry about it. Can I talk to takemichi a bit alone if you mind?" you asked her.

„Yeah of course I will wait outside." the brown girl said to you and went away.

When you inside you saw takemichi with a airmask on the bed with a broken arm. He didn't looked happy or his shine on his eyes was not there too.

„Hello takemitchi." you said and he turned to you.

„Oh hello Y/n-Chan." he greeted you.

You took a sit on the chair beside takemichis bed.

„I saw Chifuyu getting out. Did something happen?" you asked him.

„Yeah. He told me that all of this was my fault." he clearly said that.

„Well Mitsuya said that too." you told him everything that happened that day.

„Y/n-Chan..... are you okay with that?" he asked you.

„Yeah it's ok. I am now a member of kantou manji gang. But I won't turn my back to you. Mikey-kun somehow wants me to stay on his side I don't why. I think maybe I am important to him." you said.

„Yeah maybe but be careful." he warned you.

„Yeah I will. But what do you wanna do now?" you asked him.

„I will fight on my own and don't revolve anybody in this situation." he told you.

„And how do you wanna solve that problem alone?" you asked him.

„Well I will find a way." he said.

„You need help takemitchi. Ask the others. I know that nobody would turn their head away from you. You did many good thinks to them. They are just depressed right now. So don't worry to much." you explained to him.

„Yeah. I will think about that. Thanks Y/n-Chan." he said.

„Don't worry. I will go now. I try to visit you tomorrow. So bye takemitchi-kun." you said to him and went away.

You went to the shop of inui and draken.

You wanted to talk to inui.

When you went inside the shop you saw inui repairing a motorcycle.

He looked at your direction.

„Hey inui-kun..." you said.

„Hey Y/n-chan what are you doing here?" he asked you.

„I wanted to apologize again. Maybe it is my fault and I made a decision and please don't Tell That to anybody right now." you told him.

„Um yeah sure." he said and you two seat one a couch.

„so inui-kun.... I joined kantou manji gang. I will try to protect Mikey like draken wanted too. I won't turn my back from you so I will talk to you guys normally. I just tell you this because if rumors are going around so you know what it means." you explained to him.

„Yeah ok but can you do me a little favor too?" he asked you.

„Yeah sure what is it?" you asked him.

„Look after koko too." he ordered you.

„Sure I will. Ok bye I will go now before some costumers come. Take care inui." you told him.

„Yeah be careful Y/n-Chan bye." he said goodbye to you and so you went out and went home to think what you will do next.

~to be continued~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter I know this is short but I must wait for the next chapters so I don't rewrite somethings wrong. Have a nice day bye bye 👋.