Chapter 12

After you left Takemichi and the others, you went to met koko.

He wanted to talk with you.

You met him in the park.

„So kokonoi, what do you wanna talk with me?" you asked him.

„You don't listen to Mikey, do you?" he asked and turned his head to you.

How did he know?

„Why do you ask?" you asked him.

„I know you, and I see that you lie right now." he said.

„Okay you got me... but don't tell it mikey please!" you begged him.

„Are you afraid of him?" He looked at you confused.

„What no... maybe... he isn't the same anymore. The Mikey who was acting like a little child, who loved doriyakis, is gone. And if he knows that I met with the others, then I don't know what will happen to me...." you told him.

„Well that's not my problem..." he said and wanted to go.

„Wahhhh wait! I will do everything! But please don't Tell him!" you begged and held him from his clothes that he should not go.

Then he turned his head to your side.

„Everything?" he asked.

You nodded quietly.

Then he turned to you completely.

„I just have one thing." he whispered.

Suddenly he held you on your shoulders. You then felt his soft lips on yours.

Is that really happening now?! Omg! You were almost exploding.

You didn't broke the kiss. Instead you kissed him more then.

After one minute of not breathing, you two broke the kiss.

You two looked at your eyes each other.

„Thanks baby girl~" koko teased you and you went all red.

„What did you just call me???" you asked him shocked.

„You understood me well. This secret will be between us don't worry. I just wanted this." koko said.

So I made Panic for nothing Huh. You thought dumbfounded.

„Koko, is it a problem if I meet the others?" you asked him.

„Me? No. Mikey is just jealous as fuck. But I would be careful with harucho. He is maybe nice to you. But if you betray Mikey, he won't show you any mercy..." he warned you.

„Well I know. I don't trust one of you at all. And I don't know if I can trust you. You confuse me as fuck." you pointed at him.

„No don't worry. And if you betray our gang than I would not care about that. I just want my money. And you baby girl~" he explained to you.

„What! Stop calling me that! I would call you with a nickname to but that's embarrassing as fuck." you mumbled.

„Say it!" he said.

„What no!" you told him.

„Okay baby girl. But don't wonder if I call you that in front of all people." he shrugged his shoulders.

„Okay okay. I would call you sugar daddy, but that is pervert somehow. Or I fell like a slut bro." you told him and he didn't say anything.

„Sorry okay, it makes me afraid if you don't Talk!" you yelled at him.

„Nah, but that nick name is kinda true through." he said.

„What?! Did you just tell me that I'm a slut????" you asked him and were ready to punch him.

„What?! No! I mean that I am perhaps rich." he said.

„Good for you! I care about money too. But I think I want to trust takemichi." you told him.

„Well if you think so... but even if we are enemy's, then please don't  behave like one to me." he told you.

„I don't want enemy's at all. I just hated kisaki. But he is dead." you told him.

„Okay, than it's settled." koko said.

„Koko, can I kiss you one more time before you go?" you mumbled quietly.

„What? Repeat that again?" koko asked.

He heard what you said, but he loved it how you were getting flustered about that.

„Can we kiss again?" you asked again. Your face went all red.

Without answering koko kissed you again. You loved it.

Damn is he good. You thought.

Then you two broke the kiss again because of not breathing.

Then he got a call from harucho.

„Hey sanzu. What is it?" he asked.

„Boss wants you to do something for him. You should be here in less than 15 minutes he said." sanzu told him and hung up.

„That Crazy maniac. Sorry but I have to go to boss. Goodbye baby girl." koko said and went away.

„Stop calling me that!" you yelled and he quietly heard that.

But somehow I love it. You thought and then you phone rang.

„Hello takemichi. What's up?" you asked.

„Y/n-Chan. Let's meet tomorrow at 3 pm at my house. Akashi allowed us to see senju." he told you.

„Okay than see you tomorrow!" you told him and hung up.

How will this all end? You thought and went home.

~to be continued~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter! This Story is somehow a koko x Reader Story wahhh. But I will try my best to add Mikey and sanzu too. But I can't make it because Mikey is cold hearted right now wahhh. Anyways have a nice day bye bye.👋🥰