Chapter 16

Everyone started fighting.

You tried not to hit many of the other toman gang and slightly hitting your own gang member.

They don't have to know, do they?

„Why are you doing this?" asked one of your gang members.

„You will thank me for that. Now shut up before I kill you." you threatened him but he tried to run away.

So you kicked him on his leg an fell down.

Then you kicked him on his chaw, so he was ko.

Piece of shit you thought by looking down to him.

You saw how many people tried to attack takemichi, but Chifuyu and the others protected him.

But then so saw how Chifuyu was pushed away from takemichi by Mochi.

„Your Opponent is me Matsuno!" mochi said and throw Chifuyu to his direction.

„Don't worry you are." Chifuyu spatted out with a sly grin.

Damn looked that good. You thought looking amused.

But then you smile vanished after you saw how kakucho tried to attack takemichi.

You didn't know if you should interrupt or not.

If I go between them, then Mikey will kill me.... You thought while slowly panicking.

If he loses, then whole toman does. And that at the beginning!

You looked around and saw that everyone was thinking like you. They wanted to help takemichi but their hands were full with the kantou manji gang members.

You looked at kokos direction and his look was like the others.

Doesn't he maybe want to win? You thought, because at the night where draken died, he looked so helpless and depressed.

What if he wants to lose, so he can be free.

Free of all the burden.

Free of all the nasty guys.

Free of this depressive hole and be back with inui again.

Then takemichi made his move, he tries to punch kakucho.

But takemichi you don't have any strength..... Kakucho will punch you to nowhere. you thought.

But it didn't happen.

Takemichi wasn't the one who flight.

It was kakucho.

Everyone seemed to be shocked, even Mikey.

Mikey showed emotions?

Takemichi one punched kakucho a few meters. He suddenly had this strength.

Takemichi. Were you always like this? Even Mikey got shocked of your skills bro. You thought looking dumbfounded.

„I will beat you Sano manjiro" takemichi said and showed his fists infront of Mikey.

Mikey didn't looked that amused.

Takemichi immediately went to the others to help.

Kakucho laid on the floor looking up to the sky.

While you were looking there, you got interrupted by Senju.

„Senju kawaragi will beat 100 members of the kantou manji gang up!" she shouted and punched one after another.

Then she turned her attention to you.

She slightly went to you.

You two stood your back to each others and she still fought.

„How is it going?" she asked.

„Well I beat some of my members up. If we win then this will be my death. Because some of them realized that it was me. He tried to run away but I knocked him out." you explained.

„Damn Y/n! Be careful! Don't worry I won't let you do die, neither takemichi or the others!" senju told you.

„Damn Senju don't make me cry." you spatted out trying not to get emotional.

„Isn't that better? Anyways inui is also good right now look." she said and pointed her finger to inui.

„Wow she beat four members in one hit Damn." you commented.

„I think we will win Y/n. You don't have to worry about it." Senju tried to comfort you.

„Thanks I hope this won't be my last match."

~to be continued~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. Damn Senju looks so hot in those fights for real! So have a nice day bye bye 👋🥰