Chapter 20

You looked at inuis condition.

He can hold himself again Wakasa.

„Tomans quite a lively bunch Huh." Wakasa said as he looked at the crowd yelling 'toman'.

„Seems like I can't afford to lose now. Waka-kun. Why did you switch sides to kantou manji? Weren't you with senju? Did something happen?" asked inui.

That would interest me too.

You thought as you slightly watched them.

But Wakasa just looked at the crowd and not to inui.

„How about you hear it form the guy behind you?" he said and before inui realized he got punched by benkei.

„Shit! Why him?" you whispered to yourself.

„Too slow! How long are you gonna deal with this dog, waka?" asked benkei and yelled.

Should I help him? But.... What if they win against me?

You struggled to help him.

But then you took all your confidence up to run to him.

But as you wanted you got grabbed by your arm.

You were shocked and turned around to see who the person was.

„Koko?" you mumbled.

„Dumbass! What are you thinking?" he yelled at you.

„But inui....." you told him.

„That's inupis fight. They are our enemies Y/n! Betraying means death!" he said.

„But do you think This so right? Seeing takemichi and the others getting beaten up? Koko, This isn't you. You must be with inui. He needs you and you need him! Ugh. If you don't wanna listen then it can't be helped." you told him.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at the ground while you watched the fight between them.

„I am just worried about you..." he said.

„I know. But there are bigger things to worry about than me." you replied and then you heard the kantou manji members yelling.

„Our vice Captain defeated senju!" the members shouted and you immediately turned to senju and sanzu.

Senju was unconscious bleeding on the floor.

„Shit Senju!" you shouted and ran there.

„Wait Y/n!" yelled koko to grab you but he didn't manage it.

„Shit!" he mumbled.

You were running very fast to senju.

Takemichi was getting tired and worried about senju.

„Senju! Please wake up!" you begged and kneeled infront of her.

You forgot about sanzu.

You realized and looked up.

„Sanzu! She is still your sister! So why?!" you asked him.

„None of you Business.

Y/n.

Are you perhaps betraying us?" sanzu asked.

You didn't know what to say right now.

„I-" you were to afraid of him.

You couldn't look up. You were afraid that he would kill you right now.

„I am just worrying about senju! Haruchiyo! We don't have to kill anyone here!" you told him.

He just looked at you with an 'I don't care' Look.

„Sanzu I DONT betray Mikey." you lied and looked with your poker face.

He analyzed you and then he saw that the others need help.

Before he went, sanzu crouched down to you.

He took both of your cheeks with both of his hands.

He took your face to him very near.

„My dear Y/n-Chan, if you try to betray boss then I won't let you go away that easily. I will make you a sweet punishment and you will be my little puppet." he told you with a sly grin and whispered the last part in your ear.

He then stood up and went to the others.

You were speechless and in shock.

His little puppet? Takemichi pls win.

~to be continued~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. I tried to make a little sanzu moments. Have a nice day bye bye 👋🥰