Chapter 26

Kakucho fell on his knees infront of sanzu.

When you rushed there you looked at sanzu for a second.

He was thinking about something else.

You then knew what his was about to do.

Because he didn't have much time left.

„Takemichi look after kaku if he's okay!" you told him and the rushed to sanzu who was running up to the train.

You immediately went up to the train and attacked sanzu.

But before you could knew it, sanzu saw you coming from the back mirror. (I don't know if trains have something like that lmao)

So when you went in you tried to punch sanzu but he dodged it and so you punched the hard wall.

„Ah-" you winced because of the pain.

But then you felt both of your hands grabbed and then tugged up on your head, so that your back was facing the Wall.

It was sanzu who held up both of your wrist with one hand.

You couldn't break out of his grip.

It was too strong.

While you tried to get your hands free, sanzu tried with his other hand to start the machine.

„My..... Y/n. You should chosen the right way." Haru said and wasn't looking at you.

„Shut up and let me go!" you shouted at him.

But he really listend to you.

Instead of letting you easily go, you felt a hard punch in your belly.

He really punched you with his other hand.

And so he let you go.

But you couldn't move.

You were just laying on the floor regenerate your strength.

„Whatever happens in the conflict doesn't matter. I won't let anyone get the king." sanzu said.

And then you felt it.

The train was moving.

Wait if this thing moves..... that means I will be dead in an amount of time!

You thought.

„I really liked you Y/n-Chan. What a shame..." sanzu told you and kneeled down to you.

But then luckily your hero came.

Takemichi.

He pushed sanzu on the wall.

„The train is already moving! There's nothing you can do now!" sanzu smirked.

„Shut up! Whatever your plan is, it's Crazy!" takemichi yelled at him.

„Let me go! Shut up! I'll fucking kill you!" yelled haruchiyo back.

„How the hell did you know about my plan anyway? I didn't tell a single soul about it!" sanzu asked him confused.

He will find it out....

You tried to stand up again after some time. With a success.

„S-Shit! I'll stop you no matter what!" Takemichi replied changing the topic.

As you looked up you saw that the train was getting nearer to the others.

„Takemichi we have to hurry up!" you warned him.

„Get down you two!" yelled kakucho suddenly and you did what he said.

And as takemichi dodged, kakucho hit sanzu with a hammer (I don't know what it is).

„Hit the brakes quick!" Kakucho yelled to you two and you rushed there.

When you and takemichi looked at the buttons you didn't know which on it was.

„How does it look like? God damn!" you cursed out of frustration.

„Y/n-Chan look out!" takemichi yelled to you and pushed you to the s other side.

You and him slightly dodged the katana attack from sanzu.

How did he knew it? Did he saw an another time leap?

You were quite shocked and looked at sanzu.

Now it was obvious and also sanzu looked confused.

„Are you a time leaper too?" asked sanzu which made you and takemichi shocked.

„Huh?" Takemichi couldn't think straight.

„Wait! Who is the other one?" you asked him but then kakucho kicked sanzu out of the train.

You and takemichi looked at each other.

„Takemichi do you know what kisaki said? He also said that he wasn't the time leaper and now sanzu. Sanzu didn't do anything when kisaki was alive. What does that mean?" you asked him.

„I-I don't really don't know it Y/n-Chan...." takemichi muttered out in shock.

While kakucho was looking back at sanzu who was flying away. He turned his attention to you two.

„Can you stop the train takemitchi?" asked kakucho.

„I'll make it stop!" takemichi said and looked at the buttons again.

When you looked up you saw Everyone fighting.

It's just a few meters.

„Takemichi! We have to be fast! Quick!" you yelled out and helped him to find the buttons.

Will you make it?

~to be continued~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter! I think that hanma is the second time leaper. I made on my tiktok account http_senjuu a Video about it. You can go and check it out! So have a nice day bye bye 👋🥰