Chapter 6

After senju went away with the others, you were with koko, sanzu and Mikey alone.

Koko ordered their members to go home.

You all waited there. You didn't even try to look at their faces. You were helpless somehow. Now how do you wanna help takemichi?

„Koko I will go now, you will take care everything about here. Harucho come." Mikey ordered and took sanzu with him.

„See you later Y/n-channnn~" sanzu waved at you and grinned widely, then went away with Mikey.

„This bastard......" you whispered but koko heard you.

„Koko why did you join under Mikey?" you asked him and broke the silence.

„Huh. Me? You know that yourself." he replied.

„Wow let's join a murderer!" you said annoyed.

He didn't replay to what I said, he just went to takemichi.

„Help me to bring hanagaki to my back." he ordered you but unfortunately you helped him. You did this for takemichi not for koko of course. Maybe not?~

After you helped him to put takemichi on his back he immediately run somewhere which you followed him.

After some running you were tired.

„Koko where are we running?" you asked him.

„You will see we Are here in some minutes!" he told you and you trusted him.

After some minutes you and koko and takemichi stood infront of the motorcycle shop of draken and inui.

You saw inui repairing a motorcycle. When koko saw this he suddenly knocked really hard on the Glass pane.

Inui looked at us confused then saw takemichi on his back. He immediately stood up and went to you both.

„Hey koko! Y/n! What is going on!" asked inui shocked.

„Help us with takemichi!" he yelled at him. Maybe he was tired of dragging him.

Then inui ran to his car and opened.

„Here lay him there!" he told him.

After takemichi was in the care. Inui looked both of you.

„What happened?!" he asked.

You couldn't reply.

How do you wanna tell him that his bestfriend died??

Then Koko started to speak.

„Takemichi, senju and south gotten beaten up from Mikey. Now it's Mikeys era." koko explained.

„Y/n-Chan you looked beaten up to. Did he?" he asked you.

„No..... I beat the shit out of south, but Mikey didn't let me anymore then.... and sorry to say this but he forced me to join kantou manji gang. If I would had done it then takemichi would have been dead right now. But don't think I will turn my back to you...." you explained.

But then you remembered to tell him about draken.

„Inui-kun I-......" you couldn't say it.

You were afraid that he will hate you.

„Draken he is......" you didn't say a word anymore.

„Wait.... Is he....." inui went silent. He knew what you meant.

Koko looked at you both.

You looked on the ground. Preventing to look at his reaction.

Then inui placed his hand on your head.