Chapter 4

„This is a joke right?..." you whispered.

Now you cried more then ever. The last time you cried that hard was, when you were standing infront of Emma's lifeless body at the hospital before the fight with tenjiku began.

You couldn't stop blaming yourself. It was everytime you fault. Because you were used to hear that from people who were mad at something and let there anger out on you.

„Senju what should we do?" you asked powerless.

„Y/n.... I know you are depressed right now but this so not the perfect timing. The others will come and takeomi will definitely want revenge. But I hope we won't fight today. But you must forget it right now. It's not your fault that draken died!" senju calmed you down.

„Thanks senju. I kinda feel better right now. Let beat south up!" you said with a happy face you had.

„Senju! I heard what happen! Is it true? That draken got shot?" takeomi and his friends came.

„Yea...." senju replied.

While they were talking you switched to side to takemichi. He was in his world right now.

„Takemichi...." you whispered.

„Benkei! Get our team! This will be a blood bath!" takeomi said.

„No! It's not time yet!" senju replied.

„It's not important anymore! A person died right now and it was draken!" he yelled.

Then many lights came from one direction.

Rokuhara tandai has arrived....

„You bastards! Draken wasn't even a official member of brahman!" he screamed to them.

„Well we won't miss the fun now!" south replied with a dirty smile on his face.

Then you all heard an another bike.

It was Mikey bike.

„Wait how?" you asked.

Now Mikey was standing infront of you all.

So today will the fight of the 3 deities begin.

Now brahman, rokuhara tandai and kantou Manji gang were standing infront each other.

You glanced to Mikey. On his sides were standing koko and sanzu.

Then you shifted to koko and realized he had an another glow up.

'Why tf am I thinking about that while we will fight?!' you thought.

„ROKUHARA TANDAI ATTACK!" south screamed.

So did brahman and kantou manji gang.

The fight began.

Everyone was fighting except you and senju and takemichi.

Senju wanted to help takeomi but wakasa stopped her.